【OST】[ALL]Command Panzer IV in September patch

1 month ago

In patch already NERF Damage reduction aura and request T3 or T4,maybe can give Command Panzer IV some buff or change?
My design--
Replace P4.F by Ost P4.H or OKW P4.J
Increase fuel cost to 145(H) ~ 160 (J)
Aura damage reduction modifier still 0.9
Can call-in after Ost upgrade BP2 without T3 or T4

Comments

1 month ago
    ARMYguyARMYguy Posts: 823
    edited August 19

I would prefer it to be like it was in vcoh. It should have a lock down ability where it annihilates infantry that are near it. Right now it almost never hits anything, and has poor stats. If the command aura gets worse, its killing power should increase.

1 month ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,621

The point of tying call-ins to tech is to make tech skipping impossible.

Why should you get med tier vehicle without med tier tech?

1 month ago
    WAAAGH2000WAAAGH2000 Posts: 72
    > @Katitof said:
    > The point of tying call-ins to tech is to make tech skipping impossible.
    >
    > Why should you get med tier vehicle without med tier tech?

Or request T3 or P3?
    1 month ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 549

As this Sep patch, all Okw doc med-heavies are in PzHQ that actually harder to setup than before. I think all Okw doc tanks will be inferior to King, that requires no build time, and no tech building to build.

And to me, Puma is quite overperform for their cost. That Puma spam rush do better job than T34 since most Puma's target are soft as T34 SU85 Jackson Sherman Crom FF that some of them cost twice as Puma. In T34 case, every single target from Pz4 & above is hard to pen.

1 month ago
    Patrol_OmegaPatrol_Om… Posts: 297
    edited August 20

And to me, Puma is quite overperform for their cost. That Puma spam rush do better job than T34 since most Puma's target are soft as T34 SU85 Jackson Sherman Crom FF that some of them cost twice as Puma. In T34 case, every single target from Pz4 & above is hard to pen.

So true! hahaha they even perform decently at killing infantry