[Soviet and OST] [2x2 3x3 4x4] Vanilla Emplacements

4 weeks ago
NapoqeNapoqe Posts: 59
edited August 22 in Balance Feedback

https://steamcommunity.com/app/231430/discussions/1/1653297026048183856/

Another suggestion I made there in the Steam discussion, which even had some comments.
However, I am posting here to migrate depending for my answer here and depending have some good discussions about these weapons.
Some useful comments on the link above, get them if you want to reform, etc arguments.

The enemy using incendiary ability and / or white phosphorus in these crew will die overtime. Maybe you can keep vet spending a lot on reinforcements, but I believe spending a lot of time on the unit doing it.

I suggest that these weapons have a common ability to take out fires so that they can survive and maintain their veteran levels.

I don't think fair skill as incendiary ability and white phosphorus (and still removes vision for Pak 43) with low cost do this much impact.

Guns: Pak 43, 10.5cm leFH 18 Howitzer, B-4 203mm Howitzer and ML-20 152mm Gun-Howitzer.

Without intention flooding and without intention something to bad. But I do believe devs and the balancing team don't read the Balance Feedback forum on Steam discussions.

Comments

4 weeks ago
    mrdjjag81mrdjjag81 Posts: 255

I see your point, but guns/emp are already a huge problems in this game so anything that have an impact on it are a very wellcome thing lol