New idea For CoH2

11 months ago

Let's think of new commander with new units to come the game. So we can wait for CoH3 to come out.
For me like to Italians or as ARMIR to come fight with the Wehrmacht
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Army_in_Russia
I like hear what u want to see in the game.

Comments

11 months ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 982

Been a long list of units they could add to the game via commanders, I used to have a thread for it (might still be around in the depths) but Italian army in Russia doesn't really work, they were gone by '43. The German-Italian forces from Italy could work as a commander though, could also be a good excuse to add some Italian inspired maps to the game.

11 months ago

@Vegna said:
    Been a long list of units they could add to the game via commanders, I used to have a thread for it (might still be around in the depths) but Italian army in Russia doesn't really work, they were gone by '43. The German-Italian forces from Italy could work as a commander though, could also be a good excuse to add some Italian inspired maps to the game.

Thank you

11 months ago

Give us a chance to have some Armor cars &/or tanks from the Italians a try for the German-Italian commander.
    These are my other idea's:
    For the USF I'm thinking a bast from the past M18 hellcat. For OKW I was thinking any version of the Marder II, III M could come back or we have the Nashorn and we have Henschel air strike ability for the game. With the British add a Commonwealth Commander to the game. On USSR still working on that part.

11 months ago

German-Italian commander will have this units:
    L6/40 light tank
    81 mm mortars modello 35
    Ca.311 reconnaissance-bomber
    47 mm anti-tank guns
    Beretta 38A submachine guns for the infantry
    And let's see what CoH development team can come up with units I have listed.

11 months ago

Does anyone else have any options or questions.

10 months ago

No one else has any interest in this topic. Even Relic development has no interest.
    Can close this forum?

10 months ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 982

well yeah, it's not really a new idea. It's came up many times over the years and as they don't seem to be developing the game much for years there wont be much traffic or hopes of adding new stuff.

10 months ago
    The_Hunter_2The_Hunte… Posts: 21
    edited November 2019

@Vegna said:
    well yeah, it's not really a new idea. It's came up many times over the years and as they don't seem to be developing the game much for years there wont be much traffic or hopes of adding new stuff.

I know the feeling. I had exp with other games forums I had played that started 50% chance could happen then drop to 5% and then no one listen to me any more.

6 months ago

I don't why. But I will try try revive this subject and hope that relic notice.
    Here the commander: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_participation_in_the_Eastern_Front
    His command points for units ability:
    Units: L6/40 light tanks & 81mm mortars modello 35
    Ability: call in light bomb strike from Caproni Ca.311 light reconnaissance-bomber & reconnaissance flight

5 months ago
    The_Hunter_2The_Hunte… Posts: 21

I know this videos going to be a long shot. But here it goes:

2 months ago
    Matulko13Matulko13 Posts: 11

they could like repair whole game is the only game that lags more then anything in sometime unplayable, this game is just laging and nobody is about to do shit why, this game is so asweam but its so broken, I love this game but it needs some serious repairs and major updates this game can still rise to highest mountain and say I m best, if they would just care that would be enough but thats relic and they fucked up they care about another failure and this game is just waiting for it reincarnetion but it won t get because relic I know many of you going to say thats not true it is I don t care what others say in here I m just saying I love company of heroes 2 and I don t want to see it dead relic won t even look at this.