New idea For CoH2

3 weeks ago

Let's think of new commander with new units to come the game. So we can wait for CoH3 to come out.
For me like to Italians or as ARMIR to come fight with the Wehrmacht
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Army_in_Russia
I like hear what u want to see in the game.

Comments

3 weeks ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 961

Been a long list of units they could add to the game via commanders, I used to have a thread for it (might still be around in the depths) but Italian army in Russia doesn't really work, they were gone by '43. The German-Italian forces from Italy could work as a commander though, could also be a good excuse to add some Italian inspired maps to the game.

3 weeks ago

@Vegna said:
    Been a long list of units they could add to the game via commanders, I used to have a thread for it (might still be around in the depths) but Italian army in Russia doesn't really work, they were gone by '43. The German-Italian forces from Italy could work as a commander though, could also be a good excuse to add some Italian inspired maps to the game.

Thank you

3 weeks ago

Give us a chance to have some Armor cars &/or tanks from the Italians a try for the German-Italian commander.
    These are my other idea's:
    For the USF I'm thinking a bast from the past M18 hellcat. For OKW I was thinking any version of the Marder II, III M could come back or we have the Nashorn and we have Henschel air strike ability for the game. With the British add a Commonwealth Commander to the game. On USSR still working on that part.

3 weeks ago

German-Italian commander will have this units:
    L6/40 light tank
    81 mm mortars modello 35
    Ca.311 reconnaissance-bomber
    47 mm anti-tank guns
    Beretta 38A submachine guns for the infantry
    And let's see what CoH development team can come up with units I have listed.

1 week ago

Does anyone else have any options or questions.