British Forces' Royal Engineers

1 week ago

Dear developers of Relic,

As of the latest update patch v4.0.0.23292, My Royal Engineers (RE) are unable to equip themselves with neither Bren Gun nor PIAT weapon upgrades from the HQ/Forward Assemblies because when mousing over said weapon upgrades the cursor is stuck as a repair structures/vehicles icon; Moreover, when right clicking to repair any Forward Emplacements my RE goes into a "auto-dismantle" said emplacements which is their most bottom right ability icon (I cannot recall the name of the ability, my apologies). Is all of these intended or is it my game that's buggy?

Looking forward to hearing a reply,
Cheers!