British Tank Traps

2 months ago

I just started playing as the British and I can't find any kind of tank traps like the other factions have. If they do have tank traps, can someone tell me where they are? If the British don't have tank traps, the Royal Engineers should be given the ability to build tank traps by default and not from a Commander. They're are plenty of historical references to choose from to give the British tank traps. http://www.pillboxesuk.co.uk/

The website has the same address for all of its pages so to get to the tank trap section, 1: Open the site in a new tab, 2: Click the link that says 'Click here to visit the old site', 3: On the menu on the left side of the screen, click the Defense Types tab, 4: On the menu on the left side of the screen, click the Vehicle Obstacles tab and look at the various tank traps. My personal choice for the British Forces would be the 'Hairpin' tank traps. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them and see them better.