(Sovit)Some change for commander ability about Consript

6 months ago

For now,I think 7 men Consript squad upgrade in Tech tree is little powerful,and also better than Consript PPSH commander ability,so,I think maybe can split 7men squad upgrade and add to other commander ability
Maybe can do like this
PPSH upgrade---give Consript 3xPPSh and increase squad size to 7,also Penal can upgrade 6xPPSh
Rapid Consription---be passive ability,unlock at 6 cp,all infantry and weapon group reinforcement cost x0.85,and can gain 20% EXP
Consript repair kit---bundle with Advanced fortification,2cp,but after T4 build unlock Consript repair ability
New commander ability design---LMG support package--------allowed Consript upgrade 1xDP and get in cover bonus,also allowed Penal upgrade 2xDP

Comments

6 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 807

7 men Consript squad upgrade in Tech tree is little powerful
    give Consript 3xPPSh and increase squad size to 7

Erm...
    7th men upgrade vs PPsh will be a choice like Gren LMG42 vs Gs43 ;Volk 2x stg44 vs 5x mp40

6 months ago
    MorisMoris Posts: 57

Consript were not conceived as a DPS unit. For standard troops there is a T70 and a sniper.
    Improvements that the commander gives should not overlap with the standard ones, as was already noted above.

Of course, it was good to see, for example, changes in capacities, such as x4 PPSh or mine laying alongside repair of equipment for consript.

6 months ago
    > @C3Tooth said:
    > (Quote)
    > Erm...
    > 7th men upgrade vs PPsh will be a choice like Gren LMG42 vs Gs43 ;Volk 2x stg44 vs 5x mp40

In my opinion,7 men squad is too powerful as a single upgrade,ppsh not have any competitiveness with 7 men squad
    And G43 is all range moving shot weapon,MP40 give full squad
    PPsh ……Long range rifle with close range SMG,very embarrassed……
    6 months ago
    > @Moris said:
    > Consript were not conceived as a DPS unit. For standard troops there is a T70 and a sniper.
    > Improvements that the commander gives should not overlap with the standard ones, as was already noted above.
    >
    > Of course, it was good to see, for example, changes in capacities, such as x4 PPSh or mine laying alongside repair of equipment for consript.

But now,7 men squad Cons can beat all Axis infantry,and very hard to eliminate,also very cheap,and can kill a model in single round

Now is the real DPS unit
    6 months ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,674

@WAAAGH2000 said:

@C3Tooth said:
    (Quote)
    Erm...
    7th men upgrade vs PPsh will be a choice like Gren LMG42 vs Gs43 ;Volk 2x stg44 vs 5x mp40

In my opinion,7 men squad is too powerful as a single upgrade,ppsh not have any competitiveness with 7 men squad
    And G43 is all range moving shot weapon,MP40 give full squad
    PPsh ……Long range rifle with close range SMG,very embarrassed……

PPSH arrives much earlier and offers much greater DPS boost at short range. Its very worth it.

4 months ago
    FaxFax Posts: 92

@Moris said:
    Consript were not conceived as a DPS unit. For standard troops there is a T70 and a sniper.
    Improvements that the commander gives should not overlap with the standard ones, as was already noted above.

Of course, it was good to see, for example, changes in capacities, such as x4 PPSh or mine laying alongside repair of equipment for consript.

I do like the idea of 4 ppsh, maybe as an upgrade at least to make viable a more aggresive consript play