Biased Matching

6 months ago
I'm a Chinese, currently living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Auto match keeps matching me with Chinese players in China. They usually have bad connections and can lead to accidental drops. That can eventually lead to defeats. Another issue with auto match is that, it keeps matching me with these terrible teammates. Some of them drop at the start of the game. Some of them quit for no apparent reason. Some of them name-call. Some of them don't know how to play. I'm a decent player myself, I do not understand why I keep matching with these kind of people. These matches usually lead to defeat. They are bad gaming experience. It's not fair that I keep losing games because of other teammates.
Tagged: