missing one more faction for axis

7 months ago
MartevallMartevall Posts: 122

i'm not a great creator or even good , but i still fell coh 2 need one more faction to be finally harmonic between two sides. for me the best thing to add would be imperial japanese army focused. a lot of players and fans here had make great proposals for this faction...

Comments

7 months ago
    SerpentSerpent Posts: 8

oh man , i wondered about IJA and hope it will comes

7 months ago
    EmerEmer Posts: 2

+2

7 months ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 983

Really wouldn't be a good fit.

7 months ago
    It dont has to be close IJA but a third faction to have more choices
    6 months ago
    Kurt777Kurt777 Posts: 2

Perfect variant was 3v3: USSR/USA/UK vs Germany/Japan/Italy. But they already added damn OKW.

6 months ago
    What can i say. Okw are different forces than wehrmacht so it's cool to see two different armies from one very big faction , i think Italy forces weren't so strong to fight for example usrr but Imperial Japan army could fit axis armies
    6 months ago

@Martevall said:
    What can i say. Okw are different forces than wehrmacht so it's cool to see two different armies from one very big faction , i think Italy forces weren't so strong to fight for example usrr but Imperial Japan army could fit axis armies

Italian forces were better set to fight the USSR than the Japanese did.

6 months ago

i'm not talking about the early 1939 but later when IJF actually capture a lot of islands on the pacific ocean. By the way for me "oriental" faction will be a it more interesting faction with his own well-built army than another faction wchich was supported by German for example Africa Korps and southern front . Anyway in coh 2 is better to see OKW. Wehrmaht. Imperial Japanese Forces and USRR. USF. UKF . France and Italy could be great factions but to fit coh3 . For now . interesting would be campaign of USF and IJF :smiley: )

6 months ago

@Martevall said:
    i'm not talking about the early 1939 but later when IJF actually capture a lot of islands on the pacific ocean. By the way for me "oriental" faction will be a it more interesting faction with his own well-built army than another faction wchich was supported by German for example Africa Korps and southern front . Anyway in coh 2 is better to see OKW. Wehrmaht. Imperial Japanese Forces and USRR. USF. UKF . France and Italy could be great factions but to fit coh3 . For now . interesting would be campaign of USF and IJF :smiley: )

Late war Japan was in a worse state. The Soviets rolled them up in '45, they put up more fight in the Russo-Japanese war. Even on the islands with tons of defences the Japanese didn't fare well. With heavy tanks coming at them and next to no ambush or defence they would be a joke.

6 months ago

strong arguments , but my point is to show how Japanese was hurting US , coh 2 is missing the ambush faction , well Italy is more like defensive faction same with France

6 months ago

You gotta say Coh 3 should be in the Pacific Theatre with the factions of IJA, US marines, and I think the Brits and the Aussies. The Japs can be well balanced like the GLA in Generals were popping and hiding in holes and bunkers is more of their style and a lot of suicide attack abilities like the Kamikaze or Banzai charges, would love to see added mechanics in the next game. But I don't think they'll ever read this.

6 months ago

Not a fan of a Pacific based game, too little content to me to keep the game interesting for a long time.

6 months ago

Like i said they could add a new one campaingn in pacific wchich can bring also IJF as a playable faction

5 months ago
    PersonanonGrataPersonano… Posts: 25

@Vegna said:
    Not a fan of a Pacific based game, too little content to me to keep the game interesting for a long time.

Content there's a lot from Japanese, British, Aussies and Americans. I don't know how it can be lacking in content.

5 months ago

@PersonanonGrata said:
    Content there's a lot from Japanese, British, Aussies and Americans. I don't know how it can be lacking in content.

But it doesn't, Allied forces would be the same as we already have as it's CoH2, other than older and out dated equipment they wouldn't get anything new.

Japanese content, again not a huge amount and generally would be less than other factions could bring.