Vermacht fire armored troop-carrier

5 months ago

I would like to disscuss about the damage of the vermacht armored troop-carrier. Espacially when it is upgraded with a fire cannons. The damage of this fire is incredible, i dont see any alternatives with Allies side version(speaking about dmg per second), because it may kill a squad in 1.5-2 second. I think the damage should be nerfed for a fire or make it oneshot for AT guns

Tagged:

Comments

5 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 873

FlameHT is ammo invesment, 270mp 90ammo 30fuel. Its glass canon. Axis doesnt have flame unit that around 1000hp high armor KV8 & Church croc.

Unlike Soviet QuadgunHT with the same price, but able to damage & pin infantry, light vehicle and AA. FlameHT does nothing to vehicle, even Kubel, that 90ammo is only to kill infantry.

Beside, no vehicle should be killed by 1 ATgun.

5 months ago
    I agree I started playing them recently and though I love the half track yes it takes some resource investment.
    Which also means no panzershrecks right away so all you need to worry about is an AT gun to counter your light vehicle if you choose to use one that can chase down the half track, t70, aaht,stuart,aec scout car,universal carrier with hmg upgrade.

Otherwise put 100 munitions into anti tank weapons and get 1 at gun and should hold it back if not kill it super quick with option of light vehicle to chase it down and finish it off.

I find penal anti tank rifles to be really good vs lighter vehicles like this as they dont miss shots like bazookas can vs the smaller target sizes.
    5 months ago
    MKULTRAMKULTRA Posts: 5

@C3Tooth said:
    FlameHT is ammo invesment, 270mp 90ammo 30fuel. Its glass canon. Axis doesnt have flame unit that around 1000hp high armor KV8 & Church croc.

Unlike Soviet QuadgunHT with the same price, but able to damage & pin infantry, light vehicle and AA. FlameHT does nothing to vehicle, even Kubel, that 90ammo is only to kill infantry.

Beside, no vehicle should be killed by 1 ATgun.

The Soviet problem is that panzershrecks goes as default and it has much more precentage of successful engine destruction.