Landing and assault Company for USF ( idea :)

3 months ago

I want to share my future idea about new usf commander focusing on suprising attack.

0CP- Mechanized groups
3CP- Paratroopers
4CP- Cover to cover
5CP- P-47 Strafe run
9CP- M26 Pershing heavy tank

I don't give description because there are lot of tactics with that commander

Pros: -Paratroopers are well suported ( Pershing and Strafe run in the mid gam) on the battlefield and they have a great mobility (M3 , jeeps and cover to cover) . Better survivability

• very mobile commander
  • rewarding making combos with other allie's abilities
  • late game advantage using Pershing
    Cons: - no artillery ability

• Paratroopers are very mobile and well-supported but they can't refill on the battlefield

• Commander spends a little bit more ammunition ( for having elite fully upgraded paratroopers and using other abilities)

What do you think about Landing and assault Company , leave a comment , let's make nice debate
Hope you enjoy :)

Comments

2 months ago
    MartevallMartevall Posts: 122
    Or the new one : Rear squad Company

1CP- anti-tank detonite charges (from calvary company) for rear squad
    2CP- M21 mortar halftrack
    3CP- rear squad can be upgraded with frontline traing 2x m1 carbine rifles increasung their damage and making them more difficult to kill
    4CP- liuterant, captain and major can
    Give order to focus fire for near infantry units increasing their accuracy
    9CP- M26 Pershing heavy tank ( for the last word)
    1 month ago
    GrayGabiGrayGabi Posts: 23

@Martevall said:
    I want to share my future idea about new usf commander focusing on suprising attack.

0CP- Mechanized groups
    3CP- Paratroopers
    4CP- Cover to cover
    5CP- P-47 Strafe run
    9CP- M26 Pershing heavy tank

I don't give description because there are lot of tactics with that commander

Pros: -Paratroopers are well suported ( Pershing and Strafe run in the mid gam) on the battlefield and they have a great mobility (M3 , jeeps and cover to cover) . Better survivability

• very mobile commander
    • rewarding making combos with other allie's abilities
    • late game advantage using Pershing
      Cons: - no artillery ability

• Paratroopers are very mobile and well-supported but they can't refill on the battlefield

• Commander spends a little bit more ammunition ( for having elite fully upgraded paratroopers and using other abilities)

What do you think about Landing and assault Company , leave a comment , let's make nice debate
    Hope you enjoy :)

I Like this one but i'd like more

0CP- Mechanized groups or Reserve Armor ( if Reserve Armor its added then remove Pershing heavy tank )
    3CP- Paratroopers
    4CP- Cover to cover ( Here you can add p47 air recon or p47 strife run )
    6CP- White Phosporous Barrage
    9CP- M26 Pershing Heavy Tank (If Reserve armor its added change Pershing Heavy Tank with 240mm howitzer Barrage )

In my opinion a good doctrine its something that can bring everything on the table I mean lets see Soviets Shock Rifle or something like that doctrine

Has - Flamethrower Tank KV-8
    -Camuflage
    -Shock troops
    -Incendiary artillery barrage
    -And IS-2 Heavy tank
    This doctrine gives you everything you need : a strong AI tank,a Strong Shock troop unit, Artilery and an Heavy Tank so yea