infantry not shooting tanks with small arms

6 months ago
VincVinc Posts: 2

would be lovely if devs tell ww2 soldiers with small arm weapons not to shoot tanks... it is anoying especially with stealth units and snipers... i keep saying to my stormtroopers not to fucking shoot that IS tank with Kar rifles... but they dont listen to me... they just love shooting... i need to press hold fire button, but this game has already tons of micro management

Comments

6 months ago

That's right like making the AI of your units more smarter would also love to see the tank having limited sight like only to the front and also having units to have a formation instead of bunching up.