Region lock ? COH2

4 months ago
BrightFaithBrightFai… Posts: 1
edited March 2 in General Discussion

hi ,
i have contacted customer support 2 times , first time i asked them about my multiplayer connection problem as i can't join any game lobby since 3 months ago or so ...
they told me they are unable to identify the problem .
now i have realized that i can connect to game by using a VPN , which can only mean my IP Address and region ( IRAN ) is banned .
so i contacted the customer support again to make sure if my region is banned before uninstalling the game .
they told me best place to ask things like this , is here , the forum! . ( i don't know why is it related to a community discussion )
so here i am , Dear Relic Developers , have you region locked some countries such as Iran ? your game is capping 31.8GB of my hard drive , i need answer