CoH 3: Modern Warfare

6 months ago
Kurt777Kurt777 Posts: 2

Any news about CoH 3? How much fans of modern era here? Can you support it? :) We have a lot of WW II in games already. How long we must fight against Germany lol? :) Its really annoying.

I think it can be awesome to see Modern times.

Two sides:
1 ) NATO + some allies
2) Russia + China + some allies.

Each side will consist of 8-10 countries.

Comments

6 months ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 983

Relic is working on the next AoE for microsoft last I heard. There was also a marketing research invite poll the other year, showed they were interested in doing early WW2.

And considering how little of WW2 they've covered, they wont get 8 nations if they move to modern times.

6 months ago

@Kurt777 said:
    Any news about CoH 3? How much fans of modern era here? Can you support it? :) We have a lot of WW II in games already. How long we must fight against Germany lol? :) Its really annoying.

I think it can be awesome to see Modern times.

Two sides:
    1 ) NATO + some allies
    2) Russia + China + some allies.

Each side will consist of 8-10 countries.

Nope, I think not yet, considering there are tons of content or campaigns they have not tackled like the pacific and African world war 2 theatres. I love to see a Pacific Coh 3 and if theýre going modern I'd like to see Vietnam war Coh