UKF seems to be disadvantaged in terms of population cap sizes

1 month ago

Assault Tommies are 8 pop cap while assault grenadiers are 6.
Axis PAK43 AT emplacement is 10 popcap, while UFK's counterpart the 17pounder AT emplacement is a whopping 16
USF ambulance is 2 popcap, while UFK medics are 3
In a 1v1 fight, a Churchill and comet lose to a panther tank, yet the Churchill is 19, while the Comet and Panther are 18.

Not only this, but tbh UFK tanks are weaker to their german counterparts, so in order to compete I find myself having to either commission an extra tank or an AT gun to compensate. A tiger tank is 21 popcap, but 2 comets at 36 popcap will still be decimated by the tiger.

Seems kinda unfair to me.

Comments

1 month ago
    HeileifHeileif Posts: 4
    edited April 11

You need to surround the Tiger, split your Comets. easier said than done tho. But you can't fight front armor, then you will loose, get side armor or back.

Churchill and Firefly is good combo.

But ye, german tanks are strong.

2 weeks ago
    lordpeter3lordpeter3 Posts: 347

Well you should be using firefly's versus any kind of heavy tanks, plus most UKF tanks are much faster than the german armour. Whitch is a big thing. Cromwells are just amazing. PLus comet is almost as good as a panther, but way more usefull against infantry than its german counterpart for the same price. PLus it can fire smoke shells, making it a way more usefull allround tank.

I dont get why people build churchill tanks, apart from teh croc, they are quite useless in my eyes....

Assault tommies are great! And again have slightly more versitility than the assauld grens. PLus they can be upgraded with even better guns.

2 weeks ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 493
    edited May 13
    @lordpeter3 Churchill's can tank more panzershreck damage makeing them the better option vs infantry even though comet is better vs vehicles the churchill and firefly combo tends to be the safer option and faster repairs never hurts where as warspeed is a bit more situational.
    1 week ago
    XalloXallo Posts: 12

yeah but the problem is that the comet is worse than the panther against tanks and in most situations the comet will loose against a panther or a tiger, ok, but worse is that the ai-power isnt strong either. without its phosphorus shells its actual pretty garbage, you have no chance against paks

1 week ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 807

Panther: Pen 260 / Range 50
    Comet: Pen 220 / Range 40
    Panther is far better than Comet in AT

Panther: AoE 0.5 / 3MG x 4damage
    Comet: AoE 2.5 / 2MG x 5damage / crew grenade / phosphorus.
    Comet AI is much better than u think, Panther is mostly useless against infantry.