I CAN NOW PROVE THE GAME IS UNBALANCED

6 months ago

Hi all

i will cut it short, relic doesn't listen the players! they only listen the top 20 players. When they do a patch they just check if these players are losing alot or winning alot and if there is no changes they THINK its all successful !

The simple thing to explain why its unbalance is you need to check the players between level 8 to 10. Somehow many of these players wermach and okw levels are 13-14 and their allies like brits or usa are level 8-10

1v1 matches check them a level 8 okw can easly win a level 10 brit or usa. Stats are showing us it will take you inbetween 4-5 hours but check them if you have that much time. I check 30 people to do a research unfortunately. All their axis levels was high and allies levels are low.

I am not here saying or crying AXIS is OP but i have been playing coh and coh2 around 9 years now and never been this stressed by the AUTOMATCH.

GLITCHES !

automatch matches you with level 18 or 20 when you are only level 8 ?
automatch gives you team mate which is level 6 when you are level 16 and your axis opposition both level 16!
If you are AFK the computer doesn't take over, this should be addressed ! the AI should take over if you didn't touch your mouse for 1 min! simple !
you should have a penalty if you leave the games very early ! or you leave the games all the time.

now this one is serious !

**If you block somebody and you get abused from them , you should not be in the same team with them. **

Besides all a game i really enjoy and like is been fucked by the developers, in 2019 they had a few patches and around that time they made a few very bad problems, AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY TO THE PLAYERS!

Comments

5 months ago
    XalloXallo Posts: 17

I've thought that so many times and agree with you!

5 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 512
    Aces high 2 had ai piolet take over your aircraft and fly in a level circle pattern until you were able to reconnect.

I would love to be able to reconnect to a game my friend is still playing even if the ai did some mistakes it is generally better to have a human player.
    5 months ago
    lordpeter3lordpeter3 Posts: 347

I actualy like how much relic listens to the players and is still patching this game after all these years! Its amazing! True its sometimes a bit frustrating if automatch doesnt set you up to opponents of equal skill level, but I prefer that over waiting super long for a game. Nothing to complain for me here, keep up the good work relic!

5 months ago
    FaxFax Posts: 96

@38Lightning said:
    Aces high 2 had ai piolet take over your aircraft and fly in a level circle pattern until you were able to reconnect.

I would love to be able to reconnect to a game my friend is still playing even if the ai did some mistakes it is generally better to have a human player.

I totally agree with you.

5 months ago
    maldonmaldon Posts: 55

3rdroyal say : "relic doesn't listen the players! ". it's obvious and contemptuous for those who play especially at 3v3 and 4v4.

5 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 880

There is no way to balance between 1,2 and 3,4 games

Just look at HeavyTD as an example, used to cost double TD, so it should have double stats.
    Speak in 1,2 games. 2 Jackson can flank Jadtig after Jadtig shoot a Jackson hp drop in half
    In 3,4 its possible there are 2 Jadtig that instantly kill an Allies medium tank with minimum effort.

About reconnect to a game, I totally agree with this. In World of Tanks, I played with a friend then later he had to go mid game. after I died, I logged in my friend acc and continue to play that match (still lose though).
    But I think its something balance team can not do. After 6-7 years and Surrender button still broken.

5 months ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 512
    Ya I don't expect this game to have the ability to reconnect it is just a nice thought and consideration for future titles.
    5 months ago
    dmsdms UKPosts: 534
    edited May 13

I suggested this a a few years ago. Why not have a combined team/random elo rank for each faction and mode. Each player would have 5 x 4 elo ranks, for the 5 armies and 4 possible game modes. The separate team ranks normally listed at the bottom of the table would just disappear as these get merged into the single ranks.

This stops bad match making where teams change players all the time and repeat the 10 placement matches for every single team mode (x3) and faction (x5) there-by stomping in automatch. I regularly see top rank teams vs random mid and low rank players due to this. The situation gets worse the larger the game mode. Some players have a high turn over of team players so its a constant 10 match placement before correct ranking and then correct matchmaking. 1v1 is not affected obviously as the team and random ranks are already combined being just 1 player.

I really cannot see any negatives to this idea. If you play teams it has zero negative effect and would give the team a better matchup. If you play random it stops lob side match ups so also benefits those players that have no friends :)

I also think this would help in terms of stats and data for the balance team. This seems like a no brainer to me