Soviet Mortar Flare

6 months ago

what about the range, cost and spammability of this things flare ability?

Comments

6 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 880

60m range on shooting, 20m radius, 40ammo

6 months ago
    FaxFax Posts: 96

I don't see an issue with flares at all, very useful ability but still costs munitions so it's not that spammable imo

6 months ago
    SkazzSkazz Posts: 57

ok i thought it might be even cheaper, but why doesnt werm have any flares at all? impossible to get recon when planes get rekt by b> @C3Tooth said:

60m range on shooting, 20m radius, 40ammo

it costs 30 ammo btw, and the range is insane compared to any axis flare =/. Maybe a good idea is to increase mobile observationposts range to 60 and reduce cost to 30 like soviet mortar, its even doctrinal so... why so bad? Dont see any reason it should cost 60 and have such low range :S ?

6 months ago
    SkazzSkazz Posts: 57

and i didnt even mention the cooldown :'(

6 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 880
    edited April 22

Soviet used to be an offensive faction, Ost a defensive faction.
    So Soviet has more tools on recon.
    Sniper flare in Tier1
    Mortar flare in Tier2
    T70 in Tier3
    SU85 in Tier4

You dont know how mad thing Soviet could do since they used to be weaker. Something like M3 car carry MGs to the field, or 2 Snipers on halftrack