Pershing abilities

1 month ago

So this is really just a short one: Can the M26 USF Pershing throw grenades? Is there some Veterancy ability? Never seen just in the game before.

Comments

1 month ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 852
    edited May 15

At vet2 I believe, Pershing will auto throw grenade on infantry, like once per 15sec

Churchill & Comet does the same.

In the data, Okw vehicle actually had an ability to throw grenade from a commander, but never make it to live

1 month ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 511
    I never understood giveing pershing vet grenades since you dont want to get close and get snared.
    Or even just staying away from panzershreck squads all the same you dont want to be close so it just seems counter active to me to have it.
    1 month ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 852

What if you face some weapon team in buildings? Or ATguns, infantry flank from behind, you still have to cross through them and retreat and may get snared. That grenade will support you somehow.

The ability name is crew defensive grenade. Its for defensive though. Not asking u to get close to use that ability.

1 month ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 511
    edited May 15
    Then you might as well give me the comet.
    Or at least a white phosphorus shell which will not only blind enemy sight but damage and slow infantry allowing me to get some distance between me and them and not require me to be right ontop of the enemy to be usable not even half the time if your playing it right.

Can then get weapon teams out of buildings and block lines of sight of other tanks or at guns.

Just a larger sherman with dozer upgrade package.