Let ppl choose random commanders

1 month ago

I would love to see option where your 3 commander slots are random, so i would end up using those commanders more that i dont often use. Kind of tricking myself to play those less good commanders more often.

Comments

1 month ago
    Rommel654Rommel654 Fort Eustis, VAPosts: 934 mod

I like this, as well as random factions.

1 month ago
    FaxFax Posts: 96

I think that should be a different game mode on it's own if that was the case, you're supposed to pick commanders as options and counters since it's a strategy game.
    Also if all commanders were good I'd think it would be a good idea, but let's say OST Luftwaffe Supply and Close Air Support doctrines are not that good compared to others imo.
    I think for this to work, all factions should have relatively strong doctrines overall, but since there is a pretty much set meta and at least for Soviets, OST and Scavenge Doc for OKW there are doctrines that feel somewhat outdated or not too powerful or easy to counter nowadays.

1 month ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 852

He meant the game gives him random Loadout and faction, not random single commander to play.

Your saved loadout doesnt matter, since you dont know who will be your opponent. Your loadout pretty much only suit your play style.