Leavers in 3v3/4v4 punishment

1 month ago

Its the weekend and I want to play some CoH.

Sadly, for as long as I can remember, Allies have serious problems with leavers. I have played 9 games, and 6 have had a leaver in the first 2 minutes or instantly. Instant leaving before the first shot fired is pure trolling and happens at an alarming rate due to no penalty.

As such, there needs to be a penalty whereby these players cannot queue again for 5-10 minutes like other games. This isn't enjoyable, they do it intentionally, and the players who kept this game alive over the past few years suffer by having their time wasted with impunity and their Army Level reduced. I enjoy the fun little completely noncompetitive grind for this.

It happens on Axis yes, but no nearly as much. This speaks for the perceived imbalance or difficulty of the 2 factions, however that is not the point of the post, merely a potential reason. I have no problem with this perceived imbalance especially earlygame but more casual players do, clearly, as the yleave before shots are fired, usually instantly.

Sorry to say this, its probably been said before.