KonigTiger OKW

2»

Comments

6 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 903

Sneaky ATguns

6 months ago
    MorisMoris Posts: 71

Konigtiger is not such a good unit, I see no reason to change something in it. If I play against OKW and see KT, then I believe that it is my fault that this unit entered the battlefield. The enemy does exactly as much as you allow him. I say that because I play mainly 1x1. But in any case, I don’t see a special problem in KT, because sometimes one successful mine is enough to get destroy this tank. In mass-mode, you have your own adventures there.

6 months ago

it is my fault that this unit entered the battlefield.

This line is accurate.

In 3v3 4v4. Its totally depend on Ost how effective King can be.
    When I play with friends (me as Okw, 1 as Okw, 1 as Ost). Ost friend skip to tier4 for multi pzwerfer because too many infantry. While I use pair of Puma, Panther& Okw friend use King/Jad. We had no chance against other 3 enemies TDs with those 3 vehicles.
    But when I play Ost. Friends do the samething, except I get mass Pz4. Now King with support of 3-4 Pz4 is much different than Puma,Panther. I can even use 4 Stug to defend King from TDs, super cheap and worth to exchange.

6 months ago
    maldonmaldon Posts: 55

to answer moris , it is indeed a problem linked to 3v3 4v4.
    and the jag and the elefant are also 2 very big problem.

6 months ago

@maldon said:
    to answer moris , it is indeed a problem linked to 3v3 4v4.
    and the jag and the elefant are also 2 very big problem.

Axis heavy and superheavy units are a problem in general. I do not understand what what the justification behind a decision to make a unit that can face-tank several AT units and can reliably count on 50% bounces.
    Time and again I see KT bounce even if getting shot in the rear. Regardless of how many times "one-shot" in infantry is getting "fixed" it is still there. This unit will never be lackluster. If anything it should eat-up a lot of pop-cap, rather than resources(and so should jdgT/elephant).
    And I would get it if Allies had something like that, but they don't.

6 months ago
    edited July 2020

@Tezozomoctzin To make ATguns & tank pen reliable, the different pen rate between near & far is only 15% different (for the gun).

So 180pen near on 375armor doesnt do much different to 160pen far. And the pen rate used to be drop down in half at long range back then (90)

Axis players also would get if Axis has an infantry squad as tough as Shock, Ranger.
    Axis infantry like Fall,Ober,Storm pack a punch, but too easily fall from indirect fire, especially mines.

6 months ago
    LoveMeNowLoveMeNow Posts: 29
    edited July 2020

@C3Tooth said:
    Sneaky ATguns

Your video show that USF need 3 vet AT gun and spend lot of ammo to destroy an heavy Tank that is available without commander.
    And if you compare vs Axis AT guns, long range, good penetration or can retreat !

So you really think that OKW really need KonigTiger ??

6 months ago
    edited July 2020

I dont need AP at that position (60% chance hitting rear armor), I did it for meme.

I didnt think Okw should have King, UNTIL I play Okw. Okw really lack of vehicle. Its really desperate to get a Pz4, 140fuel that really worthless. There are only Puma, Panther, King.

Puma isnt a tool in late game.
    If there is no King, Panther is the only option Okw have.

Until Ost have Ostwind & Sturmpz. Okw only have Luch.
    King is also to fulfill the place of AI tanks.

Without King, there are only Panther for AT and Luch for AI.
    Image about Brit having Cromwell & Comet for generalist, Centaur & churchill for AI, FF for AT.

6 months ago

@C3Tooth said:
    I dont need AP at that position (60% chance hitting rear armor), I did it for meme.

I didnt think Okw should have King, UNTIL I play Okw. Okw really lack of vehicle. Its really desperate to get a Pz4, 140fuel that really worthless. There are only Puma, Panther, King.

Puma isnt a tool in late game.
    If there is no King, Panther is the only option Okw have.

Until Ost have Ostwind & Sturmpz. Okw only have Luch.
    King is also to fulfill the place of AI tanks.

Without King, there are only Panther for AT and Luch for AI.
    Image about Brit having Cromwell & Comet for generalist, Centaur & churchill for AI, FF for AT.

I disagree because they have Luch and Flak very powerfull against infantry and with 2 Raketen they are safe vs tanks.
    OKW have Pz4, Jagpanther, Panther, King tiger

USF have Sherman and Jackson,

The difference is fuel price, but it's normal OKW tank are better

6 months ago

Its pointless now. Just play Okw until level10 and see for urself that ur King get beaten by triple TDs

6 months ago

The question here is not about the level but an unit.
    There is no difference between lvl 10 - 16 - 20, Konig stay the same Konig.

It's pointless yes because this game is manage by "the community", just pro Axis players.
    It seems to be the same here,
    How to help players to leave this game !

6 months ago
    mrdjjag81mrdjjag81 Posts: 305

@C3Tooth said:
    Its pointless now. Just play Okw until level10 and see for urself that ur King get beaten by triple TDs

hmm, what okw player dosn't have 2-3 raketen backed up now days along with king tiger? Easy wiped out by arty? Don't worry, you can move forward with them without any risk to just klick them retreat to safety, np.