Gold coin

1 week ago

I have some question about the gold coin / loot drop
How can I get it ? After I try to play game without MOD, by tag team (Player + AI) vs 1 AI (easy option) in Skirmish mode
once a team won, but it does not provide any point / loot / any gold coin after the match.

it still only be zero.

Comments

1 week ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 852

After finish a match, you get 2000point if win, 1500 if lose. Reach to 6000 to get a loot box.
    A loot box either commander, bulletin, skin...or 500 gold.
    A match must be over 5min to get points.

Sometimes after the match, the game failed to update point because of connection, but dont worry, you will receive it later.

1 week ago
    BlamerBlamer Posts: 6

Thank you for your reply. Might I ask one morething

When you enter into skimish mode : before selecting skimish it has a 4 option. The second one automatch with A.I.
    Is it always locked ??

From my experience, 3 of 4 option is always lock except skimish mode.
    For the theater of war, Once you play 1 of them is it counted a % of progress or it won't be counted anything. Just play a one we like ?

1 week ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 852

Auto match: you & random players vs random players
    Auto match vs AI: you & random players vs AI
    Theater of war is 2 players vs AI, they're small mission for 2 players (as campaign is mission for 1 players)
    Skirmish: free setup game.