Weekend Nightmare

3 weeks ago

I feel like going to quit any weekend play, coz all my weekend games playing as allies ended up with losses, not just a single weekend, but consistently every weekend. It's very discouraging, I wonder if anyone shared the same sentiment with me? I'm seriously considering quitting this stupid game, as weekend play is totally unbalanced! I encountered level 17 playing against level 9 (me) on 3v3, and all my axis opponents ranking consistently higher than me no matter what game I play on weekend. Is Relic purposely doing this unbalanced game on weekends? Sigh, this is the most discouraging game I've ever come across!

Comments

3 weeks ago
    LoveMeNowLoveMeNow Posts: 29

Hi,

Some of guys will say you don't know play USF or the game is balance,.......
    But today USF became a support faction, Axis have more possibilities at start to be aggressive, USF you just have riflemen. and late game, you have just useless Shermans and Jacksons
    Only one thing is good M8 Howitzer, and when I play with, Axis players cry to nerf it^^
    With last updates, Axis have been buff, Brumbar for example.
    So you play with a team if you want to have a chance to win.
    I agree, this faction need more versability !

3 weeks ago
    38Lightning38Lightni… Posts: 512
    @lightning888
    I experience the same thing.
    I might have even played in a match with you
    This saturday as someone in my game said the exact same thing before you posted 3 hrs later.

I've been playing usf a long time 1000's of matches. I was at level 12 in ladder slowly declined and this saturday alone I dropped from lvl 9 to lvl 6 in just 1 day.

I of course expect my ranking to go back up again eventually it is just that I see the same thing. Slow ranking increase followed by a sever drop.
    3 weeks ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 873

Im playing Axis. Im at the opposite that having 2/5 matches that lose (defeated easily). The other 3 were super intense, everyone tried really hard to win. The Vic point were around 8-0, or 50-0.

There was no easy win match.
    But nothing is more satisfied when having opponents with equal skill to u, then u win at the very end.

3 weeks ago
    lightning888lightning… Posts: 17

@38Lightning said:
    @lightning888
    I experience the same thing.
    I might have even played in a match with you
    This saturday as someone in my game said the exact same thing before you posted 3 hrs later.

I've been playing usf a long time 1000's of matches. I was at level 12 in ladder slowly declined and this saturday alone I dropped from lvl 9 to lvl 6 in just 1 day.

I of course expect my ranking to go back up again eventually it is just that I see the same thing. Slow ranking increase followed by a sever drop.

I had the same problem, played 1000+ games, and from level 12 dropped till level 8 after playing the weekend. Sigh, I really don't know how Relics pair up games that's so drastically far apart in terms of skills. This is extremely discouraging, and I for sure considering this game has severe problem and not friendly to encourage gamers to play such game. Consider giving up!

3 weeks ago

You need a team mate not just skill, but mainly mental.

**Match in steppes: m is me, f is my friend

Half the match, we spread out, other team abandoned completly Ammo/Vic area. Using 2v1, push each of us back to the base.
    When my teammate2 had Elephant, we asked him to go mid Vic, Elephant alone at Fuel/Vic area would be too dangerous. He followed order and move up. Team mate 1 & 2 hold the north while I & friend re-build army.

Half last of the match, at first, it was 3v4, both side keep reclaiming mid Vic, but opponent had upper hand since they had too many tanks. At least Elephant stop them from pushing while my PzGren shreck stay behind Elephant incase being flanked. Later the south opponent pushed up to 4v4, made it even harder.
    I decided to get 3 squads to the Fuel/Vic area. Waited for the moment my team reclaim mid Vic, I reclaim the south Vic, to make oppnent's Vicpoint drops faster (3p per 3sec rather than 1p per 3sec).

At that moment, 2 opponents didnt think it through and moved to Fuel/Vic to reclaim the south Vic. I just try to hold for 30sec and buy time.
    Because opponents could not 2v3 at north, and I able to hold south for 30sec. We won the game: Vic point 32-0

Everything thank to teammate2 with his Elephant. There is nothing we could do with Panther vs Comet/Churchill + TDs. Its rare to have a teammate like that.

3 weeks ago
    maldonmaldon Posts: 55

I was at level 60 with brit 4v4, I am now level 3000
    with the us 4v4 place 20, now 2500. indeed, these are series of 10 defeat in a row.
    each new update kills us a little more.
    70% of the guys play with the jag and the elefant.
    we have the right to be angry

3 weeks ago

My game,

In 4v4 as OKW with 3 Jadpanthers and 4-6 Panzerfusillers units (with long range rifle and AT grenad) and the game is done.
    At start : OKW do 3 Kubelwagen, what can I do with my rifleman ? NOTHING
    Next Panzerfussiler, against rifleman useless long range and better grenad, (240 man power cost ) --> really balance
    And a raketen which penetrate everything, this unit is still cheated...

Final, 5 panzerfusiller blob and 3 Japandther, game over !

This game is pro Axis in 3v3/4v4, today lose with OKW is really hard, Best infantry units, best tanks.
    And USF rifleman's are useless late game,

3 weeks ago

I guess u never think of 3 Ranger with 9 Zook rush through Axis infantry with Calliope support and go straight to Jadtiger.

3 weeks ago

3 Kubel vs USF, impossible to fight because lose time to try take fuel and point and too long to have Lieutnant/M20 or Stuart OR Captain and AT gun.
    And my rangers don't have any chance vs Panzerfusillers, my calliop have reaload time, so you plan work in theory but in game not the same..

And OKW don't need commander to have Stuka and eays kill my rangers,
    Finally it always the same, USF is limit with commander and can't have arty and heavy tank same time,

OKW can have Stuka, arty and heavy tank, you find that balance ?