Ranking Problem

3 weeks ago

I think Relic has a bug here with ranking. I think they don't take into consideration of the "team rank", for example, I'm Allies level 8 and I bumped into an Axis team that has no ranking (obviously, as the team of 3 only played 2 or 3 games together), thus when Allies are matched up with similar ranking team mates, we were beaten flat out by these unranked teams. Anyone else observed such a discrepancy?

The ranking system is getting too frustrating to continue this game. Consistently unbalanced ranks from Axis come bashing at Allies, WTF? Relics just want us to quit this game I guess!