Remove "God mod protection" in Axis tanks

2 weeks ago

Well,

Many many many times I see this scene:

The tiger/panther or other heavy tanks Axis is low HP and need just one shoot to die, BUT you with you SU-85 or Jackon you try to finish him, 1 bounced, 2 bounced, 3 bounced and Allies tank dead !

So I never see that in a Sherman or Pershing, so why this "God mod" is present is the game when an Axis tank is low hp (need 1 shoot to die).

I know I'm not the only one to saw that, and I hope others guys will share and approve this history.

Comments

2 weeks ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 873

Most tank hp (except heavies) that divine them by 160 (AT damage) will be a round number. 320(2 shot) 480(3shot) 640(4shot) 800(5shot) 960(6shot)

Except sometimes put 6 shot on Pershing/Panther, they live with 1hp with broken main gun & able to retreat. Just cant understand that.

1 day ago
    PhobosPhobos Posts: 5
    edited August 6

Never engage a bigger tank head on. It is always harder to deal damage when attacking a tank from the front/ side, especially the heavy tanks as they usually have good front armor. Try to attack the tank at its rear/ back and the chances of shells bouncing would be smaller.