[SOV]Guards troop's AT rifle and DP are too easy fall down

4 months ago

When my guards fight against enemies,my DP and AT rifle always fall down , just reduce the fall down rate may help guards to avoid unnecessary ammo :'(

Comments

4 months ago
    XalloXallo Posts: 17

Yes that is absolutely ridiculous. No axi units drop their weapons so often like allie units.

4 months ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 903

The drop rate is the same, I dont remember how much, may be 25%?

Speak on Axis:

Gren: 1 of 4 men carry LMG42
    PzGren: 2 of men carry Pzshreck
    Okw mostly drop-able weapon is Pzshreck only, their other weapons dont drop.

When you shot down a Gren model at full squad (4 men), its 25% chance that down the model who carries LMG42, which is another 25% from that 25%. Which is 6%. At 2 men, its 50% chance that down the model who carries LMG42, 25% of that will be 13%.

When you shot down a PzGren model at full squad (4 men), its 50% chance that down the model who carries Pzshreck (since 2 of 4 carry weapons), 25% from that 50%. Which is 13%. At 2 men, the chance to drop weapon is 25%.

Speak on Allies:

RM & Tommy double Bar/Bren
    Full squad, 2/5 men carry weapons. 40% models carry weapons, 25% of that will be 10% to drop weapon

The only squad that drops weapons like flies is Guard. 2men carry ATrifle, 2 men carry DP. 4/6 men carry drop-able weapons (66%). So their chance to drop weapons is 16.5%
    And when there is 4men left and lower, their chance to drop is mostly 25% for every man down.

The more weapons you carry, the more chance you drops. Thats simple.

4 months ago

Though I dont like some weapon is not drop-able. Mainly sub-weapon Stg44, Thompson..ect

That would be alot more fun if they do that.

4 months ago

Do axis need to buy them again or if dropped? Like a PG drops his schreck for axample.

4 months ago

@mrdjjag81 if PzGren drop a shreck, they will able to re-buy a single shreck for 50ammo.