Game room broken in Company of Heroes on Steam

7 months ago

Game room only shows skirmish games for last 5 days. If you try to put up a basic match nobody comes because it doesn't go into the game room. Sometimes the list of games is repeated 4 times. All players affected. Re-installing doesn't help. Steam sent me to Sega and Sega told me to come here and post a forum and talk about it in hopes that somebody at Relic will see it and do something. Kind of frustrating that Steam and Sega won't talk to each other to help their game run.
I can use a markdown in my post? What is a markdown? I just want the game fixed, please.

Comments

7 months ago

@SgtKilroy said:
    Game room only shows skirmish games for last 5 days. If you try to put up a basic match nobody comes because it doesn't go into the game room. Sometimes the list of games is repeated 4 times. All players affected. Re-installing doesn't help. Steam sent me to Sega and Sega told me to come here and post a forum and talk about it in hopes that somebody at Relic will see it and do something. Kind of frustrating that Steam and Sega won't talk to each other to help their game run.
    I can use a markdown in my post? What is a markdown? I just want the game fixed, please.

Yes, CoH 1 game lobbies are broken, it's frustrating, we are only able to see skirmish games no basic game (PVP), Relic please help, do something! thank you.