Mortar Teams are OP

1 week ago

Evidence:

Comments

1 week ago
    HatbaronHatbaron Posts: 18

To be totally honest this post isn't even worth a real reply but here goes. Infantry units are more vulnerable while repairing and usually clump up more for the repairing animation so I direct hit from a lucky mortart shot is pretty obviously going to cause the above results.

I honestly hope this post was sarcastic...

4 days ago
    mrdjjag81mrdjjag81 Posts: 305
    edited January 18

To start with, I dont Think i have played a game against you when you cry over op-allied units as long as its not going your way. So not very surprising this pointless topic coming from you either that a mortar shell hitting reapearing squads cause it to be op.

2 days ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 903

I remember units repairing get double chance to get hit, and double damage they get.
    So...