64 Bit Update Bug Reporting

2»

Comments

1 month ago

@dukejason said:

@StanislavHronek said:
    Hello, I have a problem. I used steam for playing but since the 25th I am unable to launch the game. I click play game in steam library a window pops up saying "game is preparing to launch" window then disappears and then nothing happens. I have tried the following to fix the issue: 1) restart my pc 2) check game files integrity (was successful game files were fine) 3) disabling my firewall and trying everything again 4) reinstalling the game. Nothing work. Anyone know what to do?

Have you updated your graphic and pc drivers?

I have updated my graphic drivers that did not work. Sorry, but what do you mean by "pc drivers"?

1 month ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,421 mod
    edited January 28

You should update all of your components on your pc with updated drivers,your sound,bios,bluetooth,wireless etc. All it takes is one bad driver. Your best bet is to update windows fully.

I would also like you to try windowed mode if that does not work.

1 month ago

@douglas_Kuhn1979 said:
    So after the update 64bit i got crash to desktop, when i enter in steam again all reset to ZERO (o) all non finish conquers in the game... and i play and do not change nothing. What you guy do? launch a new hotfix of hotfix of hotfix?? This is ridiculous...
    What to do?

Any notice?

4 weeks ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,421 mod

@douglas_Kuhn1979 said:

@douglas_Kuhn1979 said:
    So after the update 64bit i got crash to desktop, when i enter in steam again all reset to ZERO (o) all non finish conquers in the game... and i play and do not change nothing. What you guy do? launch a new hotfix of hotfix of hotfix?? This is ridiculous...
    What to do?

Any notice?

I can assure you that relic is aware and is actively monitoring this topic. Thank you for the report.

4 weeks ago
    ZEDGRZEDGR Posts: 1

@StanislavHronek said:
    Hello, I have a problem. I used steam for playing but since the 25th I am unable to launch the game. I click play game in steam library a window pops up saying "game is preparing to launch" window then disappears and then nothing happens. I have tried the following to fix the issue: 1) restart my pc 2) check game files integrity (was successful game files were fine) 3) disabling my firewall and trying everything again 4) reinstalling the game. Nothing work. Anyone know what to do?

A friend had the same issue and we fixed it by doing the following:
    We have done a "repair" to the Microsoft Visual C++ from the Control Panel and after a reboot the game worked. Check the steam community thread for more info

3 weeks ago

Guards Airborne troops and Stormtroopers' submachine gun ungrade fix for the 64 bit game doesn't apply to the current winter balance preview mod.

2 weeks ago

@douglas_Kuhn1979 said:
    What to do?

they launch a update and cant fix this? Its so simple... jesus

6 days ago

@douglas_Kuhn1979 said:

@douglas_Kuhn1979 said:
    What to do?

they launch a update and cant fix this? Its so simple... jesus

???