Issues with Email Registration

2»

Comments

5 years ago
    James HaleJames Hale Posts: 1,814 mod
    The game itself is tied to your Steam account; AFAIK all you need an e-mail address for is to get the free Defensive commanders. Thus, if for whatever reason you are having a problem (and I don't know why that would be) then just create a free Gmail address and use that. It only takes a few moments and it will get you some free stuff, so it must be worth it.

There's no need to be rude to Noun. What sort of e-mail accounts are being flagged as invalid, by the way? Perhaps if we could get a list of ones that aren't working (i.e. [email protected]) then they could be passed on to SEGA.
    5 years ago
    how can i registeren on company of heroes i cant create account
    5 years ago
    ''The Email address you entered is invalid'', how do I contact technical support or resolve this issue? I've triple checked the spelling and I've never had this issue before with my e-mail address.
    5 years ago
    Airorne faceplate doesn't work, steam account name and yahoo e-mail not working, comes up invalid please wait...
    5 years ago
    This is what it gives me... "There was an error registering your steam ID. Please try again later 4"
    5 years ago
    This is what it gives me... "There was an error registering your steam ID. Please try again later 4"
    I'm getting the same message for a Yahoo.com acct.
    5 years ago
    In my options ingame. There is not any forgot to register or register button. And idk i have have registered? What do i do?
    I did try put in my ID on that site, but it gives me this message: There was an error registering your steam ID. Please try again later 4
    idk what the 4 in the end means.
    5 years ago
    5423654236 Posts: 118
    In my options ingame. There is not any forgot to register or register button. And idk i have have registered? What do i do?
    I did try put in my ID on that site, but it gives me this message: There was an error registering your steam ID. Please try again later 4
    idk what the 4 in the end means.

Have you tried putting your Steam account name (it doesn't accept current username or numbered ID)? Sorry if this is no help, I haven't had the problem.
    5 years ago
    VIKEMAN14VIKEMAN14 Posts: 1

I did not get my faceplate, because I got an invalid error. I am very upset. What's the deal yo? Please send me my faceplate.
    5 years ago
    knoxxiusknoxxius Posts: 7
    VIKEMAN14 wrote: »
    I did not get my faceplate, because I got an invalid error. I am very upset. What's the deal yo? Please send me my faceplate.

I'm in the same boat, really want that faceplate but had that stupid error from start to end of the event.
    5 years ago
    SamarielSamariel Posts: 1
    knoxxius wrote: »

I'm in the same boat, really want that faceplate but had that stupid error from start to end of the event.

Same story for me. Any news at all on this?
    4 years ago
    Are Im still bale to get community commanders? I got game recently, just registered on twitch via game client and got nothing.
    4 years ago
    PeanutPeanut Posts: 5
    crazydawid wrote: »
    Are Im still bale to get community commanders? I got game recently, just registered on twitch via game client and got nothing.
    You don't need to register for twitch to get the commanders. It was a different registration.
    4 years ago
    If i click in the link in the e-mail Tod confirm my registration, i just geht this error:
    HTTP Errror 503
    Problem accessing / game/ accountmanagement/ validateSSOaccount. Reason:
    Service unavailable

I tried different e-mail Adresse. Everytime the same error.
    4 years ago
    hannnes13 wrote: »
    If i click in the link in the e-mail Tod confirm my registration, i just geht this error:
    HTTP Errror 503
    Service unavailable

I got the same error when I tried to register. I gave up on this.
    4 years ago
    hannnes13 wrote: »
    HTTP Errror 503
    Service unavailable

Niutudis wrote: »
    I got the same error when I tried to register. I gave up on this.

A few days ago i got the same error. Today i clicked the link in the E-Mail again and it works.
    I got my two new commander :)

Give it try. Good Luck!
    4 years ago
    Cynthia_RECynthia_RE Posts: 1,217
    Hi folks, this issue should now be resolved. If you have an existing confirmation email, you should simply be able to click the confirmation again and it will work.

If you have attempted this process after today and are still encountering issues, please reply in this thread. Thank you, and apologies for any frustration this may have caused!
    4 years ago
    Cynthia_RE wrote: »
    Hi folks, this issue should now be resolved. If you have an existing confirmation email, you should simply be able to click the confirmation again and it will work.

If you have attempted this process after today and are still encountering issues, please reply in this thread. Thank you, and apologies for any frustration this may have caused!

Thank you!