Forced scrolling on the forum

5 years ago
So while the new forum seems to be shaping up nicely now, there's this one little feature that keeps bugging me like crazy - There's all sorts of forced scrolling! When I open a topic it tries to scroll all the way to the bottom, same goes when I make a new post. Every little attempt the forums try to forcibly make me look at something is annoying.

Please remove this feature :)

Thanks

Comments

5 years ago
    ValkyrieValkyrie Posts: 2,132
    Also, I have no idea why I posted this here.
    5 years ago
    Elite930Elite930 Posts: 1,792
    well i agree whit you and ait this ok place for it?
    5 years ago
    James HaleJames Hale Posts: 1,814 mod
    Agreed. Get rid of it! :D
    5 years ago
    capiquacapiqua Posts: 270
    I agree with remove scroll
    5 years ago
    I also agree with removal of scrolling.
    5 years ago
    HaukenHauken Posts: 197
    I agree (spacespace)
    5 years ago
    NounNoun Posts: 285
    Hmm.. Okay, I'll see what I can get the web guys to do about it.
    5 years ago
    Hello, you do not notice that you have no balance in the game ?
    As German medium tank with 75 mm punch tool with 3 tank shells whose average Soviet 76mm gun ? And despite the fact that T -34 medium tanks and other just can not break through the German average . Most shocking of all of us that that is not so heavy machinery powerful punch that her lungs German cars , how to understand it ? Where is the balance ? To 76 mm punched as well with 3-4 rounds of the same tank. You do try to fight the Soviet Medium Tank German -against average and see that the German tank will be full health and Soviet erase powder. I'm 24 games have never killed a medium tank Germans average Soviet troops. I ask you to adjust the balance ! ! ! ! ! ! ! = (
    Advanced - for realism I think should be added the fact that , when the tank explodes next to a pile of infantry and it does not cause any damage HOW? They simply must deliver to pieces within 10 meters ! Such a virtual war for it all, even the likeness will not be on the second world war ....
    You have worked very cool but do not assess the balance of thousands resigned to the fact that it was before, you ask sapsibo work on this is just unbearable as ..... even for comparison if you do not believe me ...
    Take on testing 76 mm gun and Soviet tank with a cannon 76 mm and apply Done medium tanks with machine guns and Soviet troops and to see that the gun hit the tank and all the 0 ..... come on ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! say me [email protected]
    5 years ago
    HingieHingie Posts: 1,991
    Theres a balancing forum. Its called the balancing forum section. Still kinda amusing post. Even if completely out of place. Although now that he mentioned it, perhaps the scrolling is causing the balance problems? I sense there might be a conspiracy at work here...
    4 years ago
    TorniksTorniks Posts: 368
    I get forced scrolling on mobile, plus the desktop version is really slow, in fact it has gotten worse over the last couple of weeks. Anybody else experiencing this?
    4 years ago
    Also what's up with the way that when you're looking at the list of topics, it often doesn't show the most recent post? Like I'll post in a topic, and when I go back to the topic list page for that section (general discussion or whatever) the topic is still way down the page and says the last post was like a day ago. It doesn't always happen but it happens pretty often, where a topic doesn't update itself with the latest post information properly.
    4 years ago
    TorniksTorniks Posts: 368
    Also, you don't always get notified of replies by email.