Be afk = get rewards ?

5 years ago
I see people have started doing the following: Join 4 vs 4 game, be afk, wait till they defeat you, and repeat = farming rewards ? Maybe even autojoining new game with macro or something..

Duh wrong forum, was meant for general forum..

Comments

5 years ago
    You can get a reward even without participation of players, just playing with Al in a custom game and doing nothing. To get the reward you just need is to match as long as possible. Сounts only the time spent in the game
    5 years ago
    KosakeKosake Posts: 671
    Yeah. Only idiots and retards idle in regular games. If you want to farm skins, just make a game with a couple of Elite AI vs a bunch of regular ones and come back 90 minutes later to finish it all.
    5 years ago
    AvnasAvnas Posts: 1,750
    its much better if you actually play, or if you want to be a partypooper, just go against 1 easy ai and camp it's base with MGs while you sleep.
    5 years ago
    AvnasAvnas Posts: 1,750
    only stupid people who have no thought for anyone else and didnt understand how war loot works (americans) do that idle in automatch thing.

4 years ago
    i only go afk in a game after these things happen, its clear we lost and are being stomped, i lost 3 shreks early game and have 1 left, the enemy mg spams
    4 years ago
    MrSlinkyMrSlinky Posts: 71
    i only go afk in a game after these things happen, its clear we lost and are being stomped, i lost 3 shreks early game and have 1 left, the enemy mg spams
    LOL. You AFK if you lose 3 shreks? All major comebacks are done by axis and 3 shreks in a game is nothing. I flat out lose two if a pgren squad gets thrashed. Mg spam is easy to counter. L2P problem and afking won't help you. NEXT!
    3 years ago
    MacJonesMacJones Posts: 1

Glad to read it .But I also suggest you to use Earn Honey to making money from home. I personally use it ..

3 years ago

Thankfully the new system should resolve this problem. As I think if a player doesn't carry out a certain amount of actions per minute, or during a match, they won't get any Supply.
    Which hopefully means we'll see less people farming/sulking in PvP games.