Update workshop maps

4 years ago
Is it possible to update released maps in the steam workshop? if yes, how?

Comments

4 years ago
    RennerRenner Posts: 642
    I think they are updating automatically after their author uploads the latest version, that's for what subscriptions are there. Its probably a Steam bug which prevents showing that those updates are downloaded. Sometimes you can see a download bar, which doesn't show what is downloaded (or that anything is being downloaded).
    4 years ago
    well, it's about my own uploaded map :P ( ensk ) i made some changes to it, so i was hoping to update my map to the newest version.
    4 years ago
    RennerRenner Posts: 642
    I asked a friend who is more experienced with this. He said if you make some changes you just need to export the package and re-publish it, it will update the existing map. And a new update log will appear in "Updates" on workshop page which you can edit by hand.
    4 years ago
    Ah got it. Thanks a lot :)