Prosttruppen OP plz nurf

4 years ago
I jus ha on of my conscrip soldierz ge killl by Prosttruppen. they r so op plz nurf

This iz wut the Prosttruppen luk lik

nT9Sxq5.png

Comments

4 years ago
    daspoulosdaspoulos Posts: 2,633
    Hahahaha +1
    4 years ago
    Took me a second to figure out you weren't serious. "Ostruppen op!" would be a new low.
    4 years ago
    420 kills yoyoyoyo!
    4 years ago
    AvnasAvnas Posts: 1,750
    jaeger light mordor ring of power Attachment not found.
    4 years ago
    TremozlTremozl Posts: 319
    Nerf the shit out of that guy.
    4 years ago
    mattkachumattkachu Posts: 167
    his pfaust is OP, everyone in the squad fires one
    4 years ago
    xGibbyxGibby Posts: 47
    how many stars is the star of david wurf?
    4 years ago
    GrittleGrittle Posts: 993
    xGibby wrote: »
    how many stars is the star of david wurf?

Its worth about 6 million stars

or 1 if its Prosttruppen
    4 years ago
    C0ffeebeanzC0ffeebea… Posts: 4,547
    This might just be the greatest thread ever.

+1, these guys could use a few whacks by the infamous Relic Nerfhammer
    4 years ago
    This might just be the greatest thread ever.

+1, these guys could use a few whacks by the infamous Relic Nerfhammer

you mean nerfenwerfer
    4 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,595
    I need to +1 this thread as well, reading other thread I've found out that hingie actually fell for it and believes its serious thread.
    4 years ago
    Katitof wrote: »
    I need to +1 this thread as well, reading other thread I've found out that hingie actually fell for it and believes its serious thread.

please no........
    4 years ago
    HingieHingie Posts: 1,984

Oh really, which one then? I'm curious. Oh, you mean the one where I said people are complaining about Osttruppen and Kübelwagen? I did not mean this thread, as it is obvious by the picture alone that this thread is as serious as your efforts to remain credible are sucessful. No, it was a generalization that implied how the whine factory on the allied side is working as much as the German one is. And given the absolutely lacking perfomance of Osttruppen it seemed very fitting to use them as an example. Also, if I took the time to sift through the threads I am sure I would find one truly complaining about Osttruppen allright. One was saying Osttruppen were fine as they are, if I recall correctly, which is basically the same as complaining about them overperforming because they are anything but fine now.
    4 years ago
    PaulCelan wrote: »
    Took me a second to figure out you weren't serious. "Ostruppen op!" would be a new low.
    Not Osttruppen, But Prosttruppen
    4 years ago
    ValkyrieValkyrie Posts: 2,132
    This is some kind of joke I've missed out on apparently. Or something.
    4 years ago
    Brandley2142Brandley2… Posts: 1,043
    Valkyrie wrote: »
    This is some kind of joke I've missed out on apparently. Or something.

The joke is that the Ostruppen got a single kill.

he is a pro

thus PROstruppen.
    4 years ago
    ValkyrieValkyrie Posts: 2,132

he is a pro

thus PROstruppen.

Dat hero Prostruppen indeed then.
    4 years ago
    J1N6666J1N6666 Posts: 54

he is a pro

thus PROstruppen.

A single kill?!?!

Holy shit, it must have been a guy crawling on the ground. An Iron Cross must be given.

He deserves a promotion into the Knights Cross Holders unit.
    4 years ago

he is a pro

thus PROstruppen.

Its actually a double-joke, at least if you speak German. Prost in German means cheers. So its not only Pro_Osttruppen, but also Prosttruppen, as in cheerstroopers.
    4 years ago
    Brandley2142Brandley2… Posts: 1,043
    Hingie wrote: »

Its actually a double-joke, at least if you speak German. Prost in German means cheers. So its not only Pro_Osttruppen, but also Prosttruppen, as in cheerstroopers.

that's fantastic. I like this joke even more.
    4 years ago
    J1N6666J1N6666 Posts: 54
    Hingie wrote: »

Wow... I actually misread that the 1st time and thought you said cheerleaders.

But performance wise, those cheerleaders needs nerf ASAP.
    4 years ago

Wishlist commander: Elite Osttruppen (OKW commander)

6 CP - ASSAULT OSTTRUPPEN - 400 MP - 200 MU

Calls in a squad of Osttruppen armed with MP40s. Has 0 DPS at all ranges except when standing within the enemy squad.

8 CP - OSTTRUPPEN PANZER 4 - 800 MP - 200 FU

Calls in a normal P4, except driven by Osttruppen, so it can't fire on the move, is crew shocked by literally every weapon in the game, and 50% accuracy penalty at all ranges.

15 CP - OSTTRUPPEN ACE - 600 MP - 40 FU

Calls in an elite squad of "Prosttruppen." Only one can be called and once used all resource income will stop for the duration of the game.

Damage wise it will have about 1.5x the DPS of a grenadier squad with a similar weapons profile.

At vet 5 they lose their 75% accuracy penalty when not in green cover.
    4 years ago

Calls in a squad of Osttruppen armed with MP40s. Has 0 DPS at all ranges except when standing within the enemy squad.

Calls in a normal P4, except driven by Osttruppen, so it can't fire on the move, is crew shocked by literally every weapon in the game, and 50% accuracy penalty at all ranges.

Calls in an elite squad of "Prosttruppen." Only one can be called and once used all resource income will stop for the duration of the game.

Damage wise it will have about 1.5x the DPS of a grenadier squad with a similar weapons profile.

I dun kno, thats to muc Prosttruppen 4 me
    4 years ago

amazing you cant ever give a straight compliment without a bit of shittalk as well. i bet people love you in real life.
    4 years ago
    NevecOneUpNevecOneUp Posts: 1,202

I gonna pay for this dlc.
    4 years ago
    Fu4corsairFu4corsair Posts: 443

this will be the same money whaste as the real osstroopen commander,
    4 years ago
    Fu4corsair wrote: »

this will be the same money whaste as the real osstroopen commander,
    This Prosttruppen Doctrine is betr Because It has Prosttruppen than the other one
    4 years ago
    bostondunnbostondunn Posts: 186
    in all seriousness do you think we will see an osttruppen price reduction or buff anytime soon?
    4 years ago
    bostondunn wrote: »
    in all seriousness do you think we will see an osttruppen price reduction or buff anytime soon?

Hard to say. Relic moves in mysterious ways, as seen with the ISU and the Kayusha...
    4 years ago
    Nuclear ArbitorNuclear A… Posts: 1,445
    bostondunn wrote: »

no. maybe i'll be surprised.