The Propagandacast

5 years ago
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. In search of CoH casts ? Looking for a bit of history lessons on top of the Strategic and Tactical analysis ? Then Look no further ! The Propagandacast is here to serve your needs on a daily basis ! Yes indeed. A fresh Episode every day !

With Mondays dedicated towards the novices and their less refined styles of play :
[video=youtube_share;i-WiemQ4LpI]

For the rest of the week the focus lies on the higher strata of play and analysis of those, what works, what doesn't work, why it works and doesn't work and so on.

An example episode being :

So if you're looking for more CoH 2 content to fill your daily life. Wish to improve your play. Just curious or merely seeking entertainment.

Come and have a look at the Propagandacast !

And of course user submissions are more than welcome.

Feel free to send them in at [email protected].

Also should point i do possess a Twitter and a nifty little Facebook page as well.

Might get a steamgroup up if there is interest for that.

Comments

5 years ago
    Keep up the good work...always enjoy watching :)
    5 years ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,362 mod
    This is a great youtube channel,dane has been around for a long time,so check it out.
    5 years ago
    Scar™Scar™ Posts: 163
    Great channel. I enjoy the Monday Novice Fights the most.
    5 years ago
    ImperialDane is an excellent caster and I highly recommend his channel to any Company of Heroes player.
    5 years ago
    ImperialDaneImperialD… Posts: 2,934 mod
    Thank you very much for the kind words everyone :)

Episode 168 is up now as well in fact. Vindicare vs Ciez on Semoisky sees these two vily players fight it out in the narrow village streets.
    [video=youtube_share;yKqDNx6lZ-U]
    5 years ago
    James HaleJames Hale Posts: 1,814 mod
    Dane, I enjoy your videos on your thoughts on the commanders. Are you going to do another one next week?
    5 years ago
    Not sure what you are particularly referring to. but i will be doing new commander review videos Next week with the advent of the new commanders.

Also Episode 171 features some brutal Winter action on Langraskaya and the rarely seen Sturmpanzer IV

[video=youtube_share;KImXjasLPV8]
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure why you were confused by my last post.

I meant these videos, which are about commanders: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ5latNtZHNyg9G_4_dwT_CCV0g9cxwo7

It's good that you will be doing some more, then. Thanks.
    5 years ago
    And as i said. Not sure which.. There are two types of videos. On reviewing the commanders. One on combining them.. So there. And i can't do more reviews unless new commanders are added.

Anyways Episode 172 is up ! Set in the vicious woods of the Minsk Pocket. Who shall pull through with a victory here ?
    [video=youtube_share;OVACZnYkpuU]
    5 years ago
    More commanders are being added next week, which is why I asked. :D

But yes, either/or. I have watched them all and they're quite interesting. I agree with you that the Storm Doctrine could be improved, but I guess it will never happen now.
    5 years ago
    Righto. Good to have that clarified :)

In the meanwhile here's Episode 173. The Monday Novice fight teaches the lesson of keeping an eye on the flanks.. Amongst many other lessons.
    [video=youtube_share;m2QwZ5l99Ho]
    5 years ago
    And the last Episode before The turning point update is up. Episode 174 ! Hope you all enjoy !
    [video=youtube_share;w2ZsnX0Cvwg]
    5 years ago
    And so the Turning Point Update has come to pass. Massive changes. Lots of new commanders.

And so i have prepared a video for them:
    [video=youtube_share;Q39wmnu8P_8]

but also An episode for today. A brutal 2v2 in the marshes of Pripyat where the Luftwaffe Lets loose :
    [video=youtube_share;o363aacWpOw]
    5 years ago
    And on to Episode 176 ! The Kv2 has been let loose !
    [video=youtube_share;D6YxBLDGThE]
    5 years ago
    And the next episode is a vicious 2v2 on Semoisky featuring some grievous fighting :
    [video=youtube_share;d4Bl91j20Yo]
    5 years ago
    Episode 178 moves out ! The Mechanized Assault doctrine is challenged by the Soviet Defensive doctrine and it's many heavy weapons. Can the Germans pierce them or will they falter ?
    [video=youtube_share;m2ScN6dKbTE]

Also a fan by the name of Heliaxx seems to be enjoying making gifs from the episodes. Maybe you'll enjoy looking at them :)
    http://i.imgur.com/JDqgnAq.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/rmOGOsB.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/vVmel7i.gif
    5 years ago
    Episode 179 is ready for consumption. Jono takes on Stephenn in the snowy village streets of Kholodny Ferma. can the Reserve army overcome the German defensive doctrine ? Watch and find out !
    [video=youtube_share;2heDei3rWvA]
    5 years ago
    Episode 180 ! The Weekly Novice fight. With some novicey Artillery placement usage and Tiger Ace usage. Who shall blunder their way to victory ?
    [video=youtube_share;vUVb2osPqXY]
    5 years ago
    Really enjoy your casts. What sets you apart from the rest of the casters is the fact that you are in fact interested in the actual WW2 history, and not just the game. Hearing references by the other guys such as the "Clown car", "P4" or "Flamer" just kills the mood.

So, keep it up and thanks for all the videos! :)
    5 years ago
    Episode 181 is up ! Todays Episode dealing in Partisans and the nasty things they can do in a fight:
    [video=youtube_share;TjIACEqUbTg]
    5 years ago
    Episode 182 is up ! Tiger and IS2 action on Kholodny Ferma. Who shall be the victor in this heavy armour engagement ?
    [video=youtube_share;MD_EBy5TqOU]

Also a small video on suggestions for commander combinations :
    [video=youtube_share;Yh_qL6I-dn4]
    5 years ago
    Episode 183 is up ! A nasty 2v2 on Rhzhev displaying some Mechanized Grenadier Group play amongst other things :
    [video=youtube_share;KnfGIu9iB6I]
    5 years ago
    Episode 184. Displaying some excellent 2v2 action, Osttruppen and other fun things. Todays battle will be a vicious one :
    [video=youtube_share;iE8y7ZqnJWE]
    5 years ago
    Episode 185. Helpinghans vs Andyisrippin. Osttruppen vs Soviet Reserve army. Who wins ?

[video=youtube_share;hlfwyINeuVY]
    5 years ago
    Episode 186 is up ! A 1v1 displaying how you might go about dealing with the Soviet Industry Tactics
    [video=youtube_share;ZgI2BAyZ_FU]
    5 years ago
    Episode 187 is up ! The weekly Monday Novice fight. What shall we learn this monday ?

[video=youtube_share;GaHmJUAWdSo]
    5 years ago
    Episode 188 is up. A swift and vicious fight between Insane Ivan and Ebson on Langraskaya. Plenty of StuG on T34 action in this one :

[video=youtube_share;eSyfC24XwF4]
    5 years ago
    [video=youtube_share;HK313jxS6Mk] 194 ! The Monday Novice Fight is here ! Have no fear.. or perhaps plenty of it

5 years ago
    Episode 200 is up ! Full of explosive goodness !
    [video=youtube_share;BeEvgPRa4lE]
    5 years ago
    And on to Episode 202 ! IS2s vs StuGs !
    [video=youtube_share;dW_tequVNV0]