looking for a clan

5 years ago
hi im looking a clan or some other players to play CoH2 with i think it would be alot of fun, preferably with mics and stuff.

add me on steam, grimdeath, UK, richard

Comments

5 years ago
    Hi mate you're more than welcome to check us out @ BSB Network - www.bsbnetwork.com

We're all adult gamers and have our own TS3 server. We've been around since 2002 and have supported the original CoH and CoHO previously. Hop on TS and join in the fun any time.
    5 years ago
    The Art of Warfare (TAW) has seen massive growth in the last half decade, The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001. As of September 2014, TAW has over 2,600 members
    we have our own TS3 server and we are always looking for more members.

you can find out more about us at "taw.net"
    5 years ago
    Hello grimdeath. I am a recruiting officer for Stormcloud. We are an international clan with ~50 CoH2 members. We have our own ts3 server. We aren't ultra competitive. Games are supposed to be fun, right? That said, we do like to kick ass and take names. This is a WWII game after all. Check us out. www.stcgaming.info Contact me or Zimmerman.