Someone make Moscow!

5 years ago
bobop6bobop6 Posts: 383
I would love it if someone made an urban Moscow map with the Kremlin and all just so I could play out alt history in custom games.

Comments

5 years ago
    As Kremlin isn't in the game, it would be hard replicating.
    5 years ago
    bobop6bobop6 Posts: 383
    Yes, but in custom fan made maps like Narva River, there are large castles with towers and stuff, so it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to replicate. And there are Berlin maps.
    5 years ago
    Well, REichstag is in game, and Narva river is using castle pieces of Lublin and Poznan castles AFAIK. Well, I am making a map myself and that is what I used for my own castle.

It seems I wrote something wrong with my post up there, you could possibly make a makeshift Kremlin, but what I meant was St. Basils.