Did anyone notice the forum background changing?

4 years ago
It went from a bright and vibrant shock trooper and T34 into a dark, grayscale commisar.

EDIT: It got revert. time to speculate

EDIT 2: It got re-reverted

Comments

4 years ago
    TheSoldierTheSoldier Posts: 1,105
    Eh, needs to be more British now that we "know" the British are coming.
    4 years ago
    Cultist_kunCultist_k… Posts: 1,022
    There is new player ladder btw
    4 years ago
    SomePersonSomePerson Posts: 252
    It went black for a little while. I thought Relic might have forgotten to pay their electric bill.
    4 years ago
    GrittleGrittle Posts: 993
    SomePerson wrote: »
    It went black for a little while. I thought Relic might have forgotten to pay their electric bill.
    2spooky4me
    El+pizza+de+los+muertos_308316_5258454.gif
    4 years ago
    PTXIXPTXIX Posts: 165
    The main page looks different too.
    4 years ago
    pablonanopablonano YesterdayPosts: 2,549
    Now it is the letter font, what is happening!?
    4 years ago
    SomePersonSomePerson Posts: 252
    Maybe this is symbolism about how we are being kept in the dark.
    4 years ago
    TeryuoTeryuo Posts: 819
    At least it's easier on the eyes.

Until you go to load a page that is, lol.
    4 years ago
    WizzyLukeWizzyLuke BerghofPosts: 81
    Hmmm, why can't they have a background/design that represents all sides of the conflict?
    4 years ago
    RPhilMan1RPhilMan1 Posts: 417
    Relic has said they are working on improving the forums, and this is exactly what they are doing. It's great to see it in fruition now.
    4 years ago
    Cynthia_RECynthia_RE Posts: 1,217
    RPhilMan1 wrote: »
    Relic has said they are working on improving the forums, and this is exactly what they are doing. It's great to see it in fruition now.

There's still much more ahead in terms of improvements we need (and want) to make :)
    4 years ago
    UlisehUliseh Posts: 80
    It's a bit too black to my taste
    4 years ago
    Mr_MulderMr_Mulder Posts: 18
    Cynthia_RE wrote: »

There's still much more ahead in terms of improvements we need (and want) to make :)

Thanks Cynthia and a very big thanks to the [email protected], they do a good job.

Too bad that not everyone sees it the same way (whether it is minor work or major work).

Ahh yes and hello :) for the rest of peeps that does not probably have interested in modding the game.

I am a very l o n g time lurker.
    4 years ago
    ReMixxReMixx Posts: 276
    Will this fix the problems typing in posts where you can't edit something you've already typed into the text box? The cursor automagically jumps to the end of the text no matter where in the existing text you click... I have to cut and paste everything to temporarily fix it. Actually have to do it twice - (select all, cut, undo, select all, cut, paste). You would understand if you've done it :(
    4 years ago
    Cynthia_RECynthia_RE Posts: 1,217
    ReMixx wrote: »
    Will this fix the problems typing in posts where you can't edit something you've already typed into the text box? The cursor automagically jumps to the end of the text no matter where in the existing text you click... I have to cut and paste everything to temporarily fix it. Actually have to do it twice - (select all, cut, undo, select all, cut, paste). You would understand if you've done it :(

Do you mean today's changes, or things planned for the future? Today's updates won't resolve everything, but there are further plans to address the other concerns and frustrations with the forums!
    4 years ago
    comrade_daelincomrade_d… Posts: 2,948
    No I did not notice since I turned off background images on this site. So it's a plain black background, much more plain and simpler look, and of course much easier to read the text.
    4 years ago
    KetamineKetamine Posts: 19
    The font size seems to be bigger as well.
    4 years ago
    PastulioPastulio Posts: 2,058
    Looks like i'm not crazy.
    4 years ago
    BernhardtBernhardt Posts: 1,660
    Grittle wrote: »
    It went from a bright and vibrant shock trooper and T34 into a dark, grayscale commisar.

EDIT: It got revert. time to speculate

EDIT 2: It got re-reverted

Illuminati got their secrets revealed for some minutes

You got the info?!?!

On topic: the background is ugly. Too grey.

O also dare say that is a problem with maps too. COH2 needs more pretty summer maps. With pretty daisies.

Joking... but seriously :3
    4 years ago
    Too dark, I liked the old background better.
    4 years ago
    _Aqua__Aqua_ Posts: 1,951
    I personally like the more spartan design. Its much cleaner then the old one and far easier on the eyes