Bring back female partisants and irregulars!

3 years ago
They were cool and should be back. I really liked them before they were removed.

27zb3es.jpg

117gzl5.jpg

Comments

3 years ago
    I agree, I don't understand why they were removed when the other Russian units still have playable women as alternatives.
    3 years ago
    PastulioPastulio Posts: 2,057
    I heard there was some bug with them.
    3 years ago
    Cynthia_RECynthia_RE Posts: 1,217
    Pastulio wrote: »
    I heard there was some bug with them.

You are correct :) Unfortunately there was a bug with them, which was hard to reproduce and fix. The team made the difficult decision to pull them from the game, but we are aware that people would like to see their return! I certainly fall into that camp myself!

It's a case of prioritizing various things that require our attention, and balancing the efforts of our team.
    3 years ago
    BadMeatBadMeat Posts: 333
    Yup they were removed due to bugs. I remember seeing a thread answered by a Relic member about this but I forget the actual details. If you look at the picture posted you can see one such bug which is the MG Bipod floating around in-front of the MG instead of being attached to the gun lol.

I wish they would fix the ridiculous stance the Russian Medics are in now... seriously they look like they have something stuck up where the sun never shines.
    3 years ago
    mrgame2mrgame2 Posts: 496
    Pretty strange a unit is bugged? They are just another bunch of polygons and textures maths? Game spoiling bug? I would never have known.
    3 years ago
    BadMeat wrote: »
    Yup they were removed due to bugs. I remember seeing a thread answered by a Relic member about this but I forget the actual details. If you look at the picture posted you can see one such bug which is the MG Bipod floating around in-front of the MG instead of being attached to the gun lol.

I wish they would fix the ridiculous stance the Russian Medics are in now... seriously they look like they have something stuck up where the sun never shines.

No, it's LMG broken. It's same on everybody.

I heard a long time ago it's something with voice when you recrew support weapon or something like that.
    3 years ago
    RavenousRavenous Posts: 244
    Funny how some threads get locked instantly for adressing Relic directly ( like my thread Asking if Relic is still working on something for war spoils and a request for a field gray camo for german vehicles, but not expecting an answer) but not this one, and Relics own Cynthia personally replies in this one without any moderator reacting Oo Was I misinformed about there being rules against adressing Relic directly in their own forums, or are the mods asleep?
    3 years ago
    le12role12ro Posts: 2,282 mod
    The mods are awake; I actually edited the thread's title a few hours ago. But the forums appears to be a tad slow today..
    3 years ago
    Well that's unfortunate. It's hardly a dealbreaker if they're not, but hopefully they're brought back at some point.
    3 years ago
    Cynthia_RECynthia_RE Posts: 1,217
    recon42 wrote: »
    The mods are awake; I actually edited the thread's title a few hours ago. But the forums appears to be a tad slow today..

Thank-you for your hard work, as always :) I know that the technical issues our forums face can sometimes make the volunteer moderation process an even more thankless task.
    3 years ago
    BernhardtBernhardt Posts: 1,660
    The LMG is weird, it looks like that crossbow thingy Chewbacca has
    3 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,733
    Well, if the females have been removed that probably explains why no-one has seen any partisans or irregulars in game for a long time... The. Hacnt been able to reproduce!
    3 years ago
    VutherVuther Posts: 2,129
    Well, if the females have been removed that probably explains why no-one has seen any partisans or irregulars in game for a long time... The. Hacnt been able to reproduce!
    If we apply that logic to the rest of the armies, things are going to sound weird.
    3 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,733
    Vuther wrote: »
    If we apply that logic to the rest of the armies, things are going to sound weird.
    "real" soldiers just spring from holes in the ground.
    3 years ago
    BlackartBlackart Posts: 259
    If you look at the picture posted you can see one such bug which is the MG Bipod floating around in-front of the MG instead of being attached to the gun lol
    Bernhardt wrote: »
    The LMG is weird, it looks like that crossbow thingy Chewbacca has

It's a MG42 bug not unit bug. If you will look closer you will spot it's the same on Grenadiers:

jayvdk.jpg
    3 years ago
    "real" soldiers just spring from holes in the ground.

School was lie!
    3 years ago
    Puerkl8rPuerkl8r Posts: 25
    Cynthia_RE wrote: »

You are correct :) Unfortunately there was a bug with them, which was hard to reproduce and fix. The team made the difficult decision to pull them from the game, but we are aware that people would like to see their return! I certainly fall into that camp myself!

It's a case of prioritizing various things that require our attention, and balancing the efforts of our team.

Super disappointing. Really comes off like they just don't care. Pretty sure if the male partisans were broken, they would have fixed it by now instead of just making only female partisans spawn.
    3 years ago
    pablonanopablonano YesterdayPosts: 2,549
    Ah! Zombies!
    3 years ago
    GrittleGrittle Posts: 993
    Puerkl8r wrote: »

Super disappointing. Really comes off like they just don't care. Pretty sure if the male partisans were broken, they would have fixed it by now instead of just making only female partisans spawn.
    Dont make me post TRIGGERED pictures

Because I will do that
    3 years ago
    Lol O T maybe with the new animations they will have fixed these bugs & bring back the females from the dead like this thread ?
    3 years ago
    pablonanopablonano YesterdayPosts: 2,549
    Lol O T maybe with the new animations they will have fixed these bugs & bring back the females from the dead like this thread ?
    I dont think is agood idea, i use them like nochancetosurvive squads, i will have serious problems with Karma if i seen womans to their death
    3 years ago
    pablonano wrote: »
    I dont think is agood idea, i use them like nochancetosurvive squads, i will have serious problems with Karma if i seen womans to their death

You sexist ! men have equal rights as women too ! :p
    3 years ago
    TomaSkTemplarTomaSkTem… Posts: 1,981
    pablonano wrote: »

since karma does not exist, you dont have to worry :D

funny that they were bugged so they were removed. B-4 has so many bug-features about it and they dont make the unit anew (remove, make from scratch) Not really a reason for inaction.
    3 years ago
    Mr. SomeguyMr. Someg… Posts: 671
    Does anyone know what this bug actually was?
    3 years ago
    Does anyone know what this bug actually was?

I think it was an animation bug, the rifle would be floating around instead of in their hands etc.

The Russian medics are also bugged. They look like they have something stuck in their behinds by the way they are bent over all the time lol.
    3 years ago
    Puerkl8rPuerkl8r Posts: 25
    I personally never saw it, and I used them frequently.