[ALL/Sovet] Why the Soviet faction has no improvement on new Recruits, T-70 and T-34-76?

2 years ago
Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan Russia Posts: 123

Dear Relic.
I play for a long time and noticed that the USSR has no any improvement.
Especially for new Recruits (Only on commander abilities PPSH-41), T-70 and T-34-76.
Playing for the people: US, the British army, the Wehrmacht and the OKW. I noticed that they have: MG, the M1918 Browning, Bren, Panzerschreck, Bazooka, M1 and British PIAT grenade launcher.
While the Soviet army is not anything except the Flamethrower ROCK and then all of the commander abilities.
Can solve problems?
And When the Soviet Army will be Commissioner? And then all of a nation is the commanders and the Soviet army has no commanders and soldiers only.

Playing Technique: the USA, the British army, the Wehrmacht and the OKW. Panzer 4, Sherman, Cromwell etc.
And the Soviet army no improvement on the T-34-76 and T-70. At least you can add two option improvement.
For The T-34-76:
The first flame - Thrower ATO-42 and pereimenovat on ot-34 (Flamethrower Tank - 34).
The second Review (Command tower) Or Increases the range of vision Or the range of the shots.

T-70:
There is one option: T-70 with a 37 mm cannon sh-37.
In the summer of 1942 at the construction Bureau of plant No. 37 under the supervision of N..Popov was the prototype of the T-70 with a 37 mm cannon sh-37.
As the main weapon on the tank was equipped with a 37-mm automatic cannon sh-37 design B. G. Shpitalny with a muzzle velocity of 1000 m/s with the ability to fire at air targets. Design automation gun was based on the principle of removing gases from the bore. The power of the gun — shop. The pickup angles in the vertical ranged from -4 to +77°. When firing at ground targets was used telescopic sight, the air — dot sight K-8T. Weapon aiming at the target was carried out using a standard drive — gear rotation mechanism of the tower and screw lifting mechanism. When going for a Hiking gun was stopped by two special counters, crenulate on the top front of the compartment. In gun ammunition consisted of 200 rounds (10 stores). Additionally, in the fighting compartment fit one 7.62-mm submachine gun PPSH with ammunition cartridges 213 (3 disks) and 10 hand grenades f-1.
Due to the unfortunate layout of the fighting compartment, the car did not pass the tests.

Do you like my offer?

Tagged:

Comments

2 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,017

Why don't Soviets get weapon upgrades? Probably the same reason Grens, Riflemen, Volks and Tommies don't get sprint. Or 6 men. Or merge.

Asymmetrical balance.

2 years ago
    KithKith Posts: 144

Since the patch, Penal Battalions are absolutely amazing. If you want upgraded Conscripts, build Penals. That's all there is to it.

2 years ago
    WiderstreitWiderstre… Posts: 950
    edited June 2016
    Cons are fine. Maybe make molotov for free (no exploring). But that was it.
    2 years ago
    BeardedragonBeardedra… Posts: 1,495

@Kith said:
    Since the patch, Penal Battalions are absolutely amazing. If you want upgraded Conscripts, build Penals. That's all there is to it.

penals dont throw AT bombs or molotovs though.

nor does everyone go tier 1.

2 years ago
    KithKith Posts: 144

@Beardedragon said:
    penals dont throw AT bombs or molotovs though.

Keep a squad of Conscripts around. It's not like you need to build a production building to access them.

nor does everyone go tier 1.

Sounds like a personal problem.

2 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,790
    As has been said, they have other perks
    2 years ago
    hsk9146hsk9146 Posts: 153

lol flamethrower t34s sound hilarious. regarding the flak sounding cannon, sounds fine tbh, but probably no one is gonna care... I think that the soviets are not in a horrible position, but they might be underwhelming against other factions and other factions' doctrines. And cons needing 2 upgrades to function is not really cool. and I don't really feel the difference in penals, but i think that 300 manpower and slow deployment time seem a bit too extreme but they are apparently worth the price.

2 years ago
    MCMartelMCMartel Posts: 1,855

Penals are fine now, but conscripts take far too much fuel to upgrade into even a semblance of usefulness. They ought to have AP grenades moved to vet 1 to replace those useless flare mines and molotovs for free, then they'd be useful utility, not spending 2 tiers of fuel to become so.

2 years ago
    whitesky00whitesky00 Posts: 407

i'm more into combining the 2 upgrades into 1 package just like what they did for USF weapons. I'm sure no one would disagree.

2 years ago
    MCMartelMCMartel Posts: 1,855

Provided it didn't cost double what the current one costs (the point is the fuel cost, not the number of upgrades) I think that might be a good fix. I still think flaremines should be replaced with something more useful though.