[USF] Sherman Rapid Fire w/ Combined Arms

Comments

3 years ago
    Doktor_SDoktor_S Posts: 134

@Leo said:
    @Kyle_RE , What I would suggest is you disable the commander until your team can release a fix. It will give you guys time to release a proper fix and will also stop the op abuse. :)

This is a good suggestion.

3 years ago

@ZeUberlizard said:
    I hope you understand it would be a bad idea for Relic to punish people who take advantage of a bug. They'll punish game manipulators, but if they punish everyone who takes advantage of a bug that's THEIR fault, they'll lose a pretty large chunk of their playerbase quite honestly. Also, if they punish people for using bugs....relic deters people from finding bugs to begin with....

This. I would also wager and say, chances are some of the abusers are legit die hard fans who've spent quite some $$$ in this game

3 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,023
    Cheaters a cheaters a cheater. Banning them from ranked is hardly overstepping Relics boundaries.
    3 years ago
    A Flying WheelchairA Flying … Posts: 328

3 years ago
    ChardChard Posts: 122

Kudos on the video editing. Hilarious!

3 years ago
    edited June 2016

つ ◕◕ ༽つ Give HOTFIX つ ◕◕ ༽つ

I keed. Just being funny.

Many of us aren't playing axis. Brave souls who are giving it a go on that side.

It would be nice if we had some communication from Relic.

3 years ago
    AltmannAltmann Posts: 1

They should treat the game bug as making the game unplayable....

3 years ago
    A Flying WheelchairA Flying … Posts: 328
    edited June 2016

All credit to TheZansibar on youtube. He has some great COH videos.

3 years ago

Hello,the game has been unplayable in mutiplayer for 3 days, the community of the French players would thank you like more information on the bugs.Thanks

3 years ago
    Lord RommelLord Romm… Posts: 60
    edited June 2016

Have seen the combined arms stack bug abuse the hole day. It is a nightmare and need a fix today/now. The game has suffered so often by bad patchs. I know that Relic is focused on DoW but this is unacceptable at the moment. You cant play PvP with german factions against an US abuse.

3 years ago
    majstormajstor Posts: 35

Are they fixing it today or not?

3 years ago
    scintsscints Posts: 6

given the level of their programmers, i highly doubt so. A great game going down the slope.

3 years ago
    ofieldofield Posts: 630
    edited June 2016

3 days and still no hotfix announced. Really relic? No offense but this is pathetic. This glitch is totally automatch breaking and immediate action is required!

3 years ago

It seems Relic do the best they can given the limited resources (money from users and actual staff). Unfortunately I think COH2 franchise needs to be taken over by another entity that will dedicate more time into this great RTS (when it's working). Blizzard, are you there?

3 years ago
    scintsscints Posts: 6

hotfix out. thx god Relic. :smiley:

3 years ago

Looks like there is still an issue according to reports on other sites. ffs.

3 years ago
    Muad'DibMuad'Dib Posts: 76
    edited June 2016

@Kyle_RE said:
    Those reported abusing this exploit will be subject to punitive action against there account.

"their".

And we love Relic despite all the screw-ups. It's really not a healthy relationship, but there it is.

3 years ago

@Kyle_RE said:
    My reaction to finding out Combined Arms is still broken after yesterday's Hotfix:
    Those reported abusing this exploit will be subject to punitive action against there account.

Kyle, you saying Combined Arms is still broken???

What sort of punishment can we expect?
    Are all 'abusers' to be punished? Do you have a quota of how many times they 'abused' in order to be punished?

3 years ago
    WalkiWalki MunichPosts: 18

@Kyle_RE said:
    My reaction to finding out Combined Arms is still broken after yesterday's Hotfix:

Seriously though, we are currently testing a new fix and will be hotfixing this bug early next week.

No offense, but wouldn't it be wise to temporarily replace the ability with something else? So there won't be more offenders over the weekend?

3 years ago
    Kirill_CoHKirill_CoH Posts: 5
    edited July 2016

Lelic, never changes. :D

3 years ago
    shorty4568shorty4568 Posts: 32

Seriously PaulaD send an email [email protected] and then STFU! No one cares about your personal beef.

3 years ago
    PAULADPAULAD Posts: 23

@shorty4568 said:
    Seriously PaulaD send an email [email protected] and then STFU! No one cares about your personal beef.

working on it now. thx

3 years ago
    MusketmarineMusketmar… Being a USF ParatrooperPosts: 68

Well Relic is trying to enforce the law.

3 years ago

Because I decided to make some poopy-posts and memes of this.

3 years ago
    potatoespotatoes Posts: 12

@PAULAD said:

@Kyle_RE said:

Seriously though, we are currently testing a new fix and will be hotfixing this bug early next week.

when is your action to this guy? https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/242326/coh2-org-senior-strategist-rtn-momo4sho-bug-abusing-in-1v1-ledder
    COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho bug abusing in 1v1 ledder
    COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho insult people on his stream 07:00:
    ESL co caster COH2.org senior strategist RtN.momo4sho cheating on ESL coin TOSS

I'm just amazed someone can have a machinegun stuart cannon and still get it blown up
    "nerf puma" amirite

3 years ago
    PAULADPAULAD Posts: 23
    edited July 2016

@potatoes said:

@PAULAD said:

@Kyle_RE said:

when is your action to this guy? https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/242326/coh2-org-senior-strategist-rtn-momo4sho-bug-abusing-in-1v1-ledder

I'm just amazed someone can have a machinegun stuart cannon and still get it blown up
    "nerf puma" amirite

The guy who is in this video?

his ESL coh2 tournament co caster. and his COH2.org senior strategist .

in other word he work for RELIC.

and because of that , kyle will not ban this guy.

even he cheats in ESL coin toss. insult people on his twitch and abuse bugs in 1v1 when streaming!!!

3 years ago

@PAULAD said:

@potatoes said:

@PAULAD said:

@Kyle_RE said:

"nerf puma" amirite

The guy who is in this video?

his ESL coh2 tournament co caster. and his COH2.org senior strategist .

in other word he work for RELIC.

and because of that , kyle will not ban this guy.

even he cheats in ESL coin toss. insult people on his twitch and abuse bugs in 1v1 when streaming!!!

When the bug is patched, this will all wash over.

i'm sure they will give him a slapping.