[USF] Resupply Half-track

2 years ago

US very much in need of the mobile arms supplier. In my opinion, you need to give them the Resupply Half-track, by analogy with what currently is in the doctrinal abilities from British forces. In contrast to the same british, american infantry is not able to arm themselves on the frontline (near the point of retreat, which is a major). In this case, I propose to put the Half-track in the main building and to make sure that his order was only possible in the presence of a lieutenant or captain. I believe that this change will contribute to an increase in opportunities to save time for the supply of their troops needed weapons.

Comments

2 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,012

No non-doctrinal half tracks for the USF until the mortar is fixed and the riflemen appropriately nerfed. Letting the Major drop weapons wouldn't be bad though.

2 years ago
    MCMartelMCMartel Posts: 1,854

What do you mean riflemen appropriately nerfed? You mean make the USF unplayable?

2 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,012
    No. I mean to make the USF balanced again. Why - did you think that the best infantry in the game getting indirect fire support wasn't going to tip the balance unbelievably in their favor? No love for those winrates you like to drag up now that they show USF totally dominating 1 v 1 and 2 v 2?