Petition for a North African campaign pack

#1
2 years ago

Good day
This is a petition to Africa Company of Heroes 2
Please fill
There you can also write false things (if you want)
But E-mail your
(And tell even buddies please)
thank you very much

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/537/252/109/petition-for-a-north-african-campaign-pack/#sign

Comments

  • #2
    2 years ago

    Relic had an april fools joke about a possible Africa Corps DLC for COH2

    such a shame because that would really boost their game to new heights

  • #3
    2 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

    @TheIceEffectHD said:
    Relic had an april fools joke about a possible Africa Corps DLC for COH2

    such a shame because that would really boost their game to new heights

    I saw It too and to this day I still think it could be a sneak peak of a new axis faction. I'm still waiting like all of us here who want it, They have to have read these forums and at least see we all want it. This game still has potential, at least give axis one more faction.

  • #4
    2 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

    @nachocheese said:
    Since relic is focused on DoW3 now the only way for these things to happen, would be if the community had the tools to work on those things.

    Doubt it the community would have to work hard to make the tools happen. AGAIN there is a poll on the wish list forum that without a doubt is 74% or more in favor of a new axis faction!

    Whether is be Italian/German mix, a new German army, maybe japan who knows at least something! 3 allies vs 2 axis? really. Axis deserves one more faction, it's only fair and axis wont have to feel like it got the short end of the stick.

    There are so many ore axis units to add. I mean were are the flak 88s!?!?! COME ON! they were highly used in the eastern front and we don't get those!?! or jag panthers?!?! or marauders?!?!?! I can go on and on and on.

    So far no dev has denied nor has relic announced that they would not stop adding factions to company of heroes 2. The British were released maybe 8 or 9 months ago? They release a new faction every year.

    Again I ask is there a dev on here that can inform us if there will ever be another faction, hopefully it be axis, added in the coming future to company of heroes 2?

  • #5
    2 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

    @Emperor2000 said:
    Good day
    This is a petition to Africa Company of Heroes 2
    Please fill
    There you can also write false things (if you want)
    But E-mail your
    (And tell even buddies please)
    thank you very much

    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/537/252/109/petition-for-a-north-african-campaign-pack/#sign

    AGAIN this is how far ALL OF US are willing to go to prove that all of us want a new axis faction. RELIC has to have seen this at least their forum mods. How loud do we have to be before they finally hear us? literally that is a serious question. We all keep making topics on his subject, heck the Italian ARMY poll has over 3 thousand views with a poll vote PRACTICALLY 80% IN FAVOR!!! of a new axis faction. COME ON! We all want a new axis faction, come on relic DO US AXIS PLAYERS JUSTICE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

  • #6
    2 years ago
    Emperor2000Emperor20… Posts: 122

    @CaptWar said:

    @nachocheese said:
    Since relic is focused on DoW3 now the only way for these things to happen, would be if the community had the tools to work on those things.

    Doubt it the community would have to work hard to make the tools happen. AGAIN there is a poll on the wish list forum that without a doubt is 74% or more in favor of a new axis faction!

    Whether is be Italian/German mix, a new German army, maybe japan who knows at least something! 3 allies vs 2 axis? really. Axis deserves one more faction, it's only fair and axis wont have to feel like it got the short end of the stick.

    There are so many ore axis units to add. I mean were are the flak 88s!?!?! COME ON! they were highly used in the eastern front and we don't get those!?! or jag panthers?!?! or marauders?!?!?! I can go on and on and on.

    So far no dev has denied nor has relic announced that they would not stop adding factions to company of heroes 2. The British were released maybe 8 or 9 months ago? They release a new faction every year.

    Again I ask is there a dev on here that can inform us if there will ever be another faction, hopefully it be axis, added in the coming future to company of heroes 2?

    Send me a link to this poll please
    Thank you

  • #7
    2 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

    https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/240991/italian-army-for-coh2-second-idea#latest

    here is the poll. Huge majority want a new axis faction. MAKE IT HAPPEN RELIC!

  • #8
    2 years ago
    Emperor2000Emperor20… Posts: 122

    Ok done thx

  • #9
    2 years ago
    Emperor2000Emperor20… Posts: 122
  • #10
    2 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

    Awesome

  • #11
    2 years ago
    Emperor2000Emperor20… Posts: 122

    @CaptWar said:

    Awesome

    Find more people please
    Self is also seeking

  • #12
    2 years ago
    NapoqeNapoqe Posts: 47

    I think that will have 2 more factions in the game. Italian with or without Germans together, and the French (conquered by Axis) (not playable for human players, I think that only involve with new campaigns). Maps of North Africa (Deserts, Castles, etc), Italian regions (Castles, etc)... New campaigns...

  • #13
    2 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

    @Napoqe said:
    I think that will have 2 more factions in the game. Italian with or without Germans together, and the French (conquered by Axis) (not playable for human players, I think that only involve with new campaigns). Maps of North Africa (Deserts, Castles, etc), Italian regions (Castles, etc)... New campaigns...

    I also see other factions coming as well since this game is not complete by far, can't wait to hear some news soon

  • #14
    2 years ago

    Hi guys Im Slinger

    I have an idea how to easily honor other nations fighting and bleeding during ww2 without implementing new nations from scratch. The plan is realy simple visit our website at:

    http://coh2project.wixsite.com/project

    or vote in our strawpall:

    http://www.strawpoll.me/10804465

    The plan is simple:

    choose from all the potentially viable nations which shoud be added to the game - we have a nation commander
    decide to which nations attach this commander
    make a community brainstorm about abilities; choose a winner - small reward his impact
    4 brainstorm new commander name - small reward
    test the commander
    implement and make it unable to be bought for in-game chests (only for money) so rito gets some money out of it
    read the feedback and decide on implementing future of the next commander
    strawpoll to potential commanders:
    http://www.strawpoll.me/10804465

    P.S.
    Love the game, love the developer (keepu up the good work) and most of all love the community that you can always count for. cheers

    Your,
    Slinger

  • #15
    2 years ago
    CaptWarCaptWar Posts: 91

    "The team is currently still in the process of defining what will be included in future updates planned for the rest of this year.

    That being said, the current focus is monitoring balance, addressing prominent bugs and adding curated UGC such as skins, decals, and faceplates. This will be more or less the scope for at least the next few months. Once commitments for future updates have been defined we will release a road map of what to expect from the bigger updates scheduled for late this year/early next year." - Kyle

    We should hear news sometime in September or October on new content. Hopefully a 3rd axis faction :)

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

  • © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.