10th Anniversary Humble Bundle

3 years ago

Can I just ask, what the hell is this?

http://i.imgur.com/tcWRYCJ.png

I already own the first Company of Heroes and its expansions, as well as Company of Heroes II, Oberkommando, US Forces and the British Forces. The only thing I wanted out of this bundle was the mission packs and the Ardennes content, the rest of which I planned to give off to my friend so that we could play together. Why is this bundled into packs so ridiculously awkwardly?

Is there any way I can break up this bundle so that I can use it as I intended without losing content to Steam's silly 'discard games if you own them' rule?

Comments

3 years ago

You get codes for everything u bought via email and you can send the codes to friends or redeem them in steam and they'll be in your inventory. And since when did Steam force you to get rid of games you already own?

3 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,640

@captainjordy said:
    You get codes for everything u bought via email and you can send the codes to friends or redeem them in steam and they'll be in your inventory. And since when did Steam force you to get rid of games you already own?

Maybe you should click on the image next time.

The codes are bundles, not individual codes for individual content pieces.

3 years ago

Not that this actually solves anything, but I found the Ardennes campaign rather underwhelming and wouldn't spend money on it. Otherwise, bundling everything together into one code has sadly become pretty common now. I imagine it's to stop people from selling off keys, but that's just speculation.

3 years ago

@Katitof said:

@captainjordy said:

Well if he's talking about buying only one of the codes then yes. They're all bundles.

3 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,640

@captainjordy said:

@Katitof said:

@captainjordy said:

Well if he's talking about buying only one of the codes then yes. They're all bundles.

He means gifting just one of the items instead of the whole bundle.

3 years ago

@Katitof said:

@captainjordy said:

@Katitof said:

@captainjordy said:

He means gifting just one of the items instead of the whole bundle.

He can send the codes individually to whoever, or wherever once he buys the bundle but he cant buy just one code.

3 years ago
    PinchyPinchy Posts: 41

Why are the skins gated behind a tier 3 purchase.

I already own all that and don't want to rebuy it.