[OKW] [All] Flak emplacements' healing

3 years ago
SomeoneSomeone Posts: 21
edited October 2016 in Balance Feedback

Every faction has the means to repair their standing defences. What's wrong with OKW?

Give them an amunition-cost ability to heal the crew out of the battle. It's really, really bad, when you leave them with ~20% of health waiting for the first shot of the next attack. Battlegroup HQ's medics, sadly, can't be sent away from the assigned HQ, thus is not the solution.

Tagged:

Comments

3 years ago
    AceOfTitaniumAceOfTita… Posts: 195
    edited October 2016
    Totally agree that Relic should give this a look, I wouldn't say giving them a healing ability but instead at vet 1 slow regeneration or give volks something in between infantry section and grens (take out the med crates for sturmpioneers, after all they are engineers not medics) where you dont need to upgrade but you get at vet 1 and has a healing aura.
    And pak 43 needs a bit love too.
    3 years ago
    thedarkarmadillothedarkar… Posts: 5,822
    Short and sweet. I like it.
    3 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,073
    Side note - it's a bit of a problem that Raketens/MG34s cant pick up Sturm med boxes. So no healing for them without medics.

I think the solution would be to drop Sturm healing to 10 muni and like the Ost healing, just make it something you target a squad with
    3 years ago
    @Lazarus It's silly that engineers can heal troops, I would get rid of sturms medical capabilities and give them to volks as I said above.
    3 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,073
    Would work as well. As long as it isn't a pickup/can heal weapons teams and emplacements as well as infantry
    3 years ago
    @Lazarus I would rather the team weapons be able to pick it up, the triple Med pack is incredibly flexible, I wouldn't want to reduce that.
    3 years ago
    VipperVipper Posts: 3,723

okw flak emplacement and Pak43 could have at vet 0 ability that either allowed to heal passively when out of combat or activated one. The healing could improve via veternacy

3 years ago
    Lnk003Lnk003 Posts: 418
    edited October 2016

Idk why it have hp to beggin with. You can't decrew bunkers, i never see emplacement decrewed (don't know if it's still possible) and this doctrinal emplacement cost fuel. Immune it to small arms.

They could have done it a long time ago i mean it's a very fast tweak and it was asked already.

3 years ago
    AceOfTitaniumAceOfTita… Posts: 195
    edited October 2016
    I just tried the flak and besides of dying pretty quickly and my enemy using it against me it has a super slow rate of fire, no splash damage, it is ridiculous. I always tought it was so dumb that ukf emplacements cant be decrewed but okw flak and pak 43 die quickly.
    These units, if not the commander too, need a complete rework.
    3 years ago
    Ukf emplacements used to be decrewable and it was glorious.... Using a (prenerf) bofors vs the Brits was amazing and glorious and they didnt like being on the receiving end of it at all...
    I think there was an issue with audio files or something (same reason there are no female partisans anynore)
    3 years ago
    Sgt_SchultzSgt_Schul… Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyPosts: 57

And please make this thing viable in combat while your at it. This is normally how an engagement goes with the flak emplacement:
    1. Riflemen approach the flak emplacement.
    2. The flak shoots at the ground.
    3. Riflemen throw a grenade into the emplacement.
    4. The flak emplacement is decrewed.
    5. Riflemen use the emplacement against you.
    6. You're constipated from all the bullshit.
    7. Seek medical attention.