Raketenwerfer is an excellent unit that performers on par with other AT guns despite being lower cost and its availability in t0. I feel it's over performing in the following issues.
1. Reketenwerfer comes from t0 and is very cheap compared to Zis/Pak gun and can be retreated.
2. Camouflage from the beginning is kinda little op as multiple of them can cause a surprise to very low armor Soviet tanks.
3. Vet1 gives it no movement penality when camouflaged makes it even more troublesome as it requires no micro.
1. Make the cost to 300 MP and make the camo work only in cover. (Or move it to Battlegroup HQ and move the Infantry support gun to Command HQ without changing the cost of Rwerfer)
2. When vet1, give it camo out of cover too. This will force players to micro well during the fights.
3. Vet3 removes the movement penalty while in camo. This will force player to play safe and preserve the unit well.