Winter patch - release?

2 years ago
WiderstreitWiderstre… Posts: 950
edited February 2017 in General Discussion

So, does anyone know, why the patch will release so late? Are there so many bugs left? For me it looks finish. Can't wait for a month...

Comments

2 years ago

"Pending final approval, the changes in this mod are targeted to be released to the live game near the end of March, 2017."

Ouch. https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/243341/winter-balance-preview-changelog#latest

2 years ago

My spring break is March 24'th to April 2'nd...if it lands in between I'm a happy camper :smile:

2 years ago

Being winter patch, it's obviously going to be in Winter, so at least November 2017 -_-

2 years ago

Spring starts on March 20'th, so the name needs to be updated accordingly to the Spring Balance Patch (SBP).

:wink:

2 years ago
    PastulioPastulio Posts: 2,058

That's a long winter.

2 years ago
    mintyminty Huntington BeachPosts: 19

Its called the winter patch because its being developed during the winter?

2 years ago

@minty said:
    Its called the winter patch because its being developed during the winter?

Yes, but lets not get hung up on the technicalities of the wording. We only care for it to be released asap lol...

2 years ago
    mintyminty Huntington BeachPosts: 19

This is true but to be honest I'm not at a high enough skill level to notice the imbalance of the factions. If I lose its because I lost 1 too many squads too early lol.

2 years ago

pls improve your damm matchmaking with 1.9!! Gorups in a random game should ONLY play vs other groups!!! i tell you all the time such games ends after 10 mins! wow thats makes so much fun

2 years ago
    WiderstreitWiderstre… Posts: 950
    edited February 2017

@Lunchpaket Did I destroyed you in a game? xD Where comes this hate from? Sure, this games ends after 10 min, because most games are complete noobs... :persevere:

2 years ago

@Pastulio said:
    That's a long winter.

In Soviet Russia winter is all year long.