conscript redesign

2»

Comments

2 years ago
    mintyminty Huntington BeachPosts: 19

@Vipper said:
    African Americans did had separate quarter during WW II. They actually where separated units. Imo you should not be insulted by thing that actually to place historically.

What I mean is that the American Army was racist towards African Americans and this is an undeniable fact. What is not fact is that the Soviet Army intended to send their soldier into battle without proper equipment. Why omit an ugly fact but then highlight an insulting stereotype.

Here read this article and maybe you will see where Im coming from.

www.polygon.com/2013/7/25/4553536/is-company-of-heroes-2-anti-russian

@TheLeveler83 said:
    but with 4 men and their current stats no one would ever build them, they have hard time fighting most infantrie now dropping models left and right before they must face hug their enemy to do the damage.

i just hope they keep current combat stats (cons suck against almost all inf already) and fix utility, the molotov is a sidetech wich is not worth it now. merge models retain the bad recc acc maybe that can be changed when a vetted squad merges. maybe even give them the ostruppen acc bonus when in cover at vet 2 or 3. the cons discription is (good when in cover)

i want to see what they plan for conscripts.

This is true. I think a slight tweak to make them a little more durable and removing the bad recc acc when used to merge with a vetted squad would be a good improvement. This would make Cons more of a supporting reinforcement squad in the mid to late game. Im sure instant front line reinforcements would be extremely OP though lol.

2 years ago
    TheLeveler83TheLevele… Posts: 684
    edited February 2017

@minty said:

This is true. I think a slight tweak to make them a little more durable and removing the bad recc acc when used to merge with a vetted squad would be a good improvement. This would make Cons more of a supporting reinforcement squad in the mid to late game. Im sure instant front line reinforcements would be extremely OP though lol.

maybe add a cost to merge besides the mp but that does sound kinda wierd but for balance sake should be fine then.