[all] Ally selection

2 years ago
GoYellowFoxGoYellowF… Posts: 22
edited March 2017 in Multiplayer Discussion

Problem :s
* CoH is interesting for me only for its command game modes, so why is ally search so bad? My rating sometimes falls down because of the newbees of 500-2000 place in top in my team in several matches in a row. I am the top 10 and my enemies are both top 10-50. Why am I supposed to suffer because of such bad matchmaking?
* Why is there's no 15th rank in the 2v2 table of ranks? After 16th comes 14 http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#global/2v2/german/by-rank?page=6
* Why can't we report/block player
Solution :)
* Let the game better not be found than put me in one team with noob

My profile http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198024430750/standings

Comments

2 years ago

i think this very important.

2 years ago

For an example of auto-selection

2 years ago
    mintyminty Huntington BeachPosts: 19

This is why I play 1v1. This wouldnt be such a big problem if more people played the game. Using StarCraft 2 as an example, you almost never get matched with a noob after you played your placement matches but this is because of the much larger player base. I dont think Ive ever logged on to SC2 and there were less than 10000 players online. Ive never seen more than 5000 in CoH2 at any given time. There nothing Relic can do about it unless you want longer wait times for matches. The best solution is to find friends to play with.

2 years ago

Why does Relic try to manipulate the match lenght in a such way as giving maps with 2 control points and 5. Wouldn't it be easier to let players choose the limit by themselves (e.g. 250/500/750/1000)? The game has changed several times since 2013 but we still fighting for these control points. It's getting boring

2 years ago
    mintyminty Huntington BeachPosts: 19
    edited March 2017

Its not Relics problem if you are bored with their product since you already paid for it and still play it 4 years after its release. If fighting over strategic points is boring play annihilation or just play a different game. You could also front Relic a couple million dollars to make you a new game. =)

2 years ago
    2 years ago
    ThatguyThatguy Posts: 41

@minty said:
    You could also front Relic a couple million dollars to make you a new game. =)

I could buy into coh3