(BUG) Stuck at 1st mission (Ardennes Assault Campaign) Please help

2»

Comments

2 months ago
    AnthaxanAnthaxan Posts: 1
    edited April 17

At least you were able to start the campaign, bought this game yesterday and I can't get past the loading screen on the first mission as soon as the first bar (bullet) loads, instant crash - bugsplat error, tried renaming, verifing file integrity, clearing cache, reinstalling drivers (which are all up to date) now I am reinstalling the game for the third time.

Everything else works fine, soviet campaign runs like a dream.

Edit: Nevermind, had a mod installed and that was causing the problems, game works fine!

2 months ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,120 mod

More fixes are on the way, be patient.

2 months ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 342 admin

The first mission should be playable since the update last week. If you're still unable to get past that mission, verify your game is up-to-date (version 4.0.0.21708) and that you verify the integrity of your game cache on Steam.

For all other bugs such as crashes and abilities not working properly. We are currently investigating these bugs and hope to release a fix in our next update scheduled for April 25th.

2 months ago
    SumitisSumitis Posts: 7

My game is up to date and I checked the integrity of my files, but the first mission crash right at the beginning of the loading. Many people have the same problem.

2 months ago

Same issue I cannot get past the 1st bar on the 1st mission while coh2 eastern works . Just getting the bugs message.

2 months ago
    Comp_LexComp_Lex Posts: 7

@Kyle_RE said:
    The first mission should be playable since the update last week. If you're still unable to get past that mission, verify your game is up-to-date (version 4.0.0.21708) and that you verify the integrity of your game cache on Steam.

For all other bugs such as crashes and abilities not working properly. We are currently investigating these bugs and hope to release a fix in our next update scheduled for April 25th.

This is a different problem. The Ardennes Assault cannot be played at all. We cannot load missions. The game is up-to-date and the verification checks out okay.

2 months ago

I am having the same problem. Verified catch and loaded it back up and nothing happened

2 months ago
    heisianheisian Posts: 8

I was not able to get past BAR after that update. @NinjaSabers having the same problem. Now looks like other people are just crashing altogether. I just got a refund from Steam and will wait until users (and not developers) can confirm that everything is working fine.

2 months ago
    TimohanTimohan Posts: 1

Been quietly and patiently waiting for over 3 weeks now and still no signs of progress. At first I couldn't access the BAR weapon rack, and then there was an update which now causes my game to crash when loading. Then there was meant to be another fix released today, but so far the game still crashes. Id like an update as to what is being done, this seems to be taking a long time to fix.

3 weeks ago
    Someguy469Someguy469 Posts: 2

This bug still exists. Good thing that hotfix came out.

2»