List of Achievements that need fixing.

2 years ago
MakemapMakemap Posts: 51
edited May 2017 in Bug Reporting

1 Overwhelming Might Achievement stuck at 25/50. Even when attempting to farm this achievement it still won't unlock. I have finish Attrition over Annihilation 250 Victory point wins.

Overwhelming Might
Win 50 games with a point lead greater than 400

Update: Hmm, it seems that it went from 27/50. This is most probably me playing Theater of War mission/automatch. But solo, it doesn't count.

Another update: Confirmed that if victory point hit 0 it doesn't count, but when enemy base is destroyed it counts.

2 The Osttruppen squad achievement doesn't work for the other commander(Mobile Defense Doctrine), Dunno why this is forced on one Commander. Ever other achievements are not forced on a single commander.

Someone Needs to Man those Guns!
Deploy 200 Osttruppen squads.

3 Campaign achievement doesn't work on Ardennes Assault. Ardennes Assault has so many missions. Should be made to count to prevent boredom.

Campaign General
Play 100 Campaign missions

4 Automatch Achievement not working for Automatch vs AI. I've joined public lobbies with Auto match vs AI. They do not count.

Automatch Lieutenant
Play 10 automatch games

Automatch General
Play 100 automatch games

5 I recently got the Partisan Commander. Seems to not summons any rifle or LMG units. Only SMG which registers in showcase menu. This one is impossible to obtain.

They're Coming Out of the Woodwork!
Deploy 50 Partisan LMG Squads, 50 Partisan SMG Squads and 50 Partisan Rifle Squads.

Comments

2 years ago

And don't forget about Defending the Motherland achievement. It doesn't work as long as there are no more Soviet Irregulars in the game...

2 years ago
    SquishyMuffinSquishyMu… Posts: 434

Isn't there a Penal one for killing/upgrading the flamer?

2 years ago
    Gery9112Gery9112 Posts: 14
    edited May 2017

The Make War Not Love achievements should be either given to everybody or erased altogether. It baffles me that somebody thought it was a good idea to add achievements which cannot be achieved ever again, hindering the full completion of a game.

2 years ago

@Gery9112 said:
    The Make War Not Love achievements should be either given to everybody or erased altogether. It baffles me that somebody thought it was a good idea to add achievements which cannot be achieved ever again, hindering the full completion of a game.

I think they should just activate this achievement every Valentines day or in February instead of making it an event claim only.

2 years ago
    edited May 2017

@Vladimir Dubrovsky said:
    And don't forget about Defending the Motherland achievement. It doesn't work as long as there are no more Soviet Irregulars in the game...

Thanks I'll would add that, but, I'm afraid to edit. Last time I edit on this forum it bugged up and my post disappeared saying needs admin approval. This forum is also buggy as hell or they deleted my post.

2 years ago
    edited May 2017

I found out why the Overwhelming might achievement doesn't work. It doesn't work when enemy victory points hit zero, but it works when you destroy enemy base before it hits zero. I did this in a 500 victory point skirmish mode.

There for the victory must happen when enemy bases are destroy like annihilation instead.

2 years ago
    edited May 2017

Confirmed: Achievement only works when you destroy enemy base in skirmish/online mode before victory point hits 0.
    Theater of War Battle doesn't count even when destroying enemy base. Yet, other victory point achievements work in Theater of War.

This achievement thinks it is in annihilation mode instead of Victory point.

2 years ago

@Makemap said:

@Vladimir Dubrovsky said:

Thanks I'll would add that, but, I'm afraid to edit. Last time I edit on this forum it bugged up and my post disappeared saying needs admin approval. This forum is also buggy as hell or they deleted my post.

Seems like everything is buggy as hell about these game) But it's great anyway.